chp | twenty three

"Oh! Good morning, (y/n), "Jimin said, surprised to see you at the kitchen entrance. "Jungkook was just about to come upstairs and tell you breakfast is ready."

"I could smell it from upstairs," you told him.

"Right. Hybrids and their enhanced sense of smell," Jimin chuckled. "You can sit down. I was just about to bring the last serving bowl to the table."

"I don't think you need a super strong sense of smell to be able to smell from upstairs," Taehyung said. "Good morning, (y/n)."

"Actually, you do," Jungkook told him. "You can't smell shit from downstairs with the door closed with a normal nose."

"Oh yeah," Taehyung muttered.

"Did you sleep well, (y/n)?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I did," you said, sitting opposite him.

"Do you have anything you want to do, (y/n)?" Jimin asked, putting the serving bowl on the table. "Or anything you want to go and see?"

"Other than Yoongi... no," you shrugged. "Oh, I wouldn't mind seeing Chris and the others! Do you think I can go with you to work today, Jimin?"

"Uh, actually, I took the day off," Jimin said, sitting beside you. "We all did."

"Yeah! We want to spend time with you, so we all took the day off," Taehyung explained.

"Really?"

"Yep," Jungkook smiled. "So... what do you want to do instead of seeing your friends?"

"I don't know..." you muttered, putting a finger to your chin.

"How about we decide after eating breakfast?" Jimin suggested, putting two slices of toast on your plate. "Eat up, (y/n)."

.

Since you couldn't think of something you wanted to do or a place you wanted to go to, you let your potential owners decide.

The four of you were sitting in the car. Jimin and Jungkook in the front, and you and Taehyung in the backseat.

"Are you sure you're okay with us choosing where you go?" Jiminm asked, bucking his seatbelt, and you hummed in response.

"I'm fine with anything," you smiled. "I don't even have a place where I don't want to go!"
"So you want to go everywhere?" Jungkook asked, and you nodded.

"I guess so," you happily sighed, fiddling with your tail in your hands. "I was locked up in the facility for so long. In fact, I was locked up most of my life. So now that I'm finally free, I want to see and experience everything."

"I'm sure you'll get to experience everything, too," Jimin said, glancing at you from the review mirror. "Anyway, start the car, Kook. Let's get going."

"So, where to first, guys?" Jungkook asked as he started the car.

"When I was shopping for things with (y/n), we weren't able to get a phone," Jimin said. "So let's go to the mall, buy some things and maybe eat lunch there."

"I'm fine with that," Jungkook shrugged. "Tae, (y/n)? Is that okay with you?"

"We're going out for (y/n)," Taehyung said. "So if she's okay with it, so am I."
"I'm fine with anything," you smiled.

"Alright, to the mall it is," Jungkook nodded.

.

"When we get home will set everything up," Jimin said.

"Thank you, guys," you smiled, looking at your new phone. "Thank you, really."

"Your welcome, (y/n)," Taehyung smiled, playfully messing with your hair but keeping your ears in mind. "Are you hungry?"