Fight and ask questions later

Sasha in human form 👆

Sasha Pov

Mate

I can't believe that this injured rogues in front of me is my mate. I thought I would never find them.

I don't even get time to think about this before my alpha starts charging at Star. Wait did I just say Star? I forgot that when we see our mates sometimes we get information on them. I guess her name is Star. Embarrassingly that makes my wolf body shiver and my wolf yip in my head.

Star moves out of the way last minute before he hits her putting wait on her leg and whimpering. I'm very concerned for my mates physical well being. Waking around with a bear trap on your leg is rather crazy. Our wolves are about the height of a grown women to a bear so they can't get as deep where it would be a situation where she would loose the leg but this can't be good.

Alpha Alexander was not happy that a injured female was able to move out of his war path and he growls. As he starts charging again Bryan leaps on him telling him she was just trying to protect the other wolf and he wants to avoid and serious confrontation, through the pack mind link and we all heard. Alpha Alexander back away from Star, reluctantly.

Star suddenly started to sway as her wolves eyes rolled into the of her and she collapsed on the ground again barely breathing. She must have used up all of her energy in the previous confrontation. The medics cautiously approach her while staring at the other wolf asking for permission silently, not wanting a repeat of last time.

She must have have understood that Star needed help and nodded her snout, still shifted.

As the medics take check of my mate, me and my siblings change back into human form along with the smaller wolf. She surprises me with her beauty. As a rogue people usually assume as their wolf side grows and human disappears so do their human features. Making them look ugly and deformed, but she's rather beautiful. Her golden and brown hair naturally wavy and glowing, sun kissed skin..Suddenly her and my brother just stare at each other in awe when the have eye contact.

Cameron, looking between them and figuring something out and walks away from my brother quietly as he approaches the other shifter female.

"Looks like someone else in my family found their mate today," I think as I stare at Stars bloody and unconscious form on the ground. I wish we could have met differently.

A medic walks up to the my brothers mate. "What's your name honey?" He asked. She looks at him a few seconds but keeps her mouth shut tightly. My brother gently grabs her hand telling her silently that's it okay and I smirk to myself as she blushes.

"My name is Marissa Winter Sr," she replies rather respectfully even from her rogues upbringing. I actually wonder if she was born into to being a rogue or was she in a pack at some point. Most rouges can barely speak correct English, not to mention there blatant disrespect.

"Are you her mate?" The medic asked, pointing at Star, unconscious on the snow covered dirt forest floor. I mentally slap myself on the head. He obviously has horrible social skills, which is strange for a man who spends all of his time around them.

Marissa eyes widen is on shock,"No! No, she's my older sister," she quickly responds with her rather hard voice that strangely has a hardness to it that I only hear with males, "What's her name?" He asked sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck."Star," I blurt out accidentally.

The medic, Marissa, and Chris look at me with confusion and a little wariness in Marissa's. "How do you know my sister's name?" Marissa asked stiffly, in response to my outburst.

I flush, "I think- know, were mates. When I saw her I knew her name and the mate link is already slowly but surely forming,"
Marissa eyes widen and she pursed her lips. My siblings smile widely at me.