Suspicious

Sasha pov

It has grown increasingly obvious the Star is a fan of swearing. It's not like I'm apposed to it or anything it's just very obvious. Also she's not the brightest in the solar system.

I recall a memory from a few days ago as I type away at an email on my computer.

"Do you know the difference between a fallen angle and a Archangel?" Star asked one of her friends, I think Tori, in the library. I sit at a desk farther away.

"One of them is considered evil and the other is a protector." Tori states matter of fact.

"Angles aren't real right?"

"Um, they've been exstict for years."

"Are you sure?" I glance up to see Tori finally turn to look at her.

"Yes, I'm positive."

"Oh, it's just strange that the pack in the east has so much knowledge about them then. Most recent too."

I know which pack she's talking about. If I remember correctly, Damien just visited there on Alphas orders. The midnight pack is full of some of the supernatural world's greatest scholars and magic folk.

"Where'd you hear that?"

"This book online, it says that they just recently renovated it and there's a whole new section filled with hundreds of  new books of their species. Even if it's mostly male anatomy, but all considering it's not that surprising."

They talked about this a little more before a girl with ginger hair called Star in for Camille.

Honestly I understand why she was curious but I don't think she should believe all she reads in that library. Over centuries wolves, especially lycans, have been questioning the authentication of the writing.

Mostly because some texts include multiple riddles and prophecies on our kind. I randomly remember some from my studies as a pup and almost none of them make sense. Even though they try to convince us they all happened in the same time frame.

The pack is now shunned and focus on themselves with almost no allies except for witches because they are very strange to us. We as a pack haven't been in contact but Damien was persistent to say there was something worth making them allies.

Alpha didn't agree so we are not allies with them but Damien got to be annoying to a point that Alpha just let him visit them on a whim every month.

I remember one recently he almost wasn't back for about three weeks. It was quite the pickle.

I'm not surprised that Star was into it when she saw it, but like everyone else she will learn in her own time that they are full of crap and aren't worth anyone's time.

Honestly I wish she would spend less time on the old library and more time on me. I'm not mad at her anymore and I started speaking to her again.

I think we were taking too much time to move too fast and it affected our views of each other.

I close my computer and sigh. Deciding to take a run, which I haven't done in so long I go to my balcony and just breathe in the air of the forest.

This feeling reminds me of how I first felt when I met Star. It's like a warmth that makes me feel safe and comfortable. Like I could lay down and sleep for hours without the fear of being eaten or betrayed.