Fight of the beasts

the twins👉

(fully edited |7

(fully edited |7.22.22|)
Sasha Pov

As I pull Star with me and show her around I can tell she is a little uncomfortable especially with what I did a few minutes ago but I had to make sure she knew what I thought and felt. I actually hadn't planed on touching her but the urge was too much and took over and I couldn't help it she really is beautiful.

As I showed her everything, the game room, pack house, School house, arena, the pool and even where the boy cabins were. She asked me where she would be staying and now she is just staring. I mean I get it but way to make a girl worry though its probably because of who else lives here and what that meant for her.

At least that's what I'm telling myself.

You see my family is well known even though my parents aren't here anymore sadly as they died in a war when I was younger, our name is known because of me and the twins. Even though I'm small and a girl you shouldn't underestimate me because at one glace you would not know but I'm second in command to all the warriors.

That's right I'm a warrior.

I'm not even the biggest hit my sister is Cameron, is the leader I'm her second in command and she has the title of the best warrior and the youngest to hold that title at only 16.

In the fights yesterday we were going easy because she was hurt, mates were involved and a lot of crap not to mention we hate fighting without a ring. Why? Because if your in the ring it's only for practice or a friendly spar outside it's life or death.

I'm more strategic in all honesty, and that holds a great big part in my success. Working smarter, not harder is a quote that I live by and I use my vast knowledge and fast learning to win fights quickly unlike others who would gain many wounds while trying to spot the opponents weak spot.

Oh and my brother, he is the fastest wolf in pack history all because of a little incident when he was five but that's not my story to tell. Let's get back to the point though. Being my mate and because I'm second in command warrior I live with the Alpha. Which is like a second pack house just smaller for less but more important people. The Alpha does not have a mate yet so he lives here until hopefully he would find her.

So Star is also a warrior like me because of what we saw when fighting her, how she can keep cool, fight like a boss with a great pain tolerance and a lot of energy but also as a great dominater.

A dominater is always in at least one group of warriors if we were to ever split up, one in each. They can make rouges give up and submit so they don't have to fight and waist there energy that much and help us on the journey. Sadly in our pack they are rare so as soon as my alpha saw how she dominated me so easily her mate, which the fight can over in years he had to have her.

She is lead dominater and teacher with this skill, so in her being my mate, her high ranking and the alpha having a special space for her and her sister who is also a dominater -because turned out her sister was also not a push over and they can't wait till she gets a little bigger- they both are living here.