The silent treatment

"When in doubt, make it pink."
If you didn't know these quotes are basically how I felt for the day. All my girly girls stand up!

Sasha pov

I open the door and immediately smell her soap from the washroom, ignoring it, I make my way to the bed, reach for the laptop on the night side and flip it open, letting the screen illuminate my surroundings.

I open my email and see that next month the Ichor Pack requested they visit to see if we could update our treaty. Their one of out neighbouring packs to the north. While we don't have bad blood with the pack itself the oldest daughter gets on my nerves.

Her mate is technically part of our pack as her father hasn't let him officially join there's, because if this he constantly moves between out two packs. She tags along with him. She's been known to target other mates and saying rude things because she, herself is not allowed to yet have that relationship with her own mate.

She once went as far to tell on of our females that she hoped she miscarried. She was kicked out of our territory temporarily for that whole ordeal.

I decide to just forward the email to Beta and go along with the others in my inbox. I make a rash decision to send a email to all my females and decide to meet tomorrow morning, early and have a tea party near the cliff.

Just as I press send the door to the bathroom opens and I immediately feel eyes on me.

"Sash?" She walks toward me and I peak up to see her a wifebeater and sweatpants, before looking back down and continuing my typing.

"I was thinking about what you said before..." Her voice is gentle and hesitant but also nervous as if she doesn't want to duck up more than she already did.

I don't respond.

I see her frown in the corner of my vision. "Are you even listening to me?" She questions. My lips roll into my mouth, making then thin and white.

"Wow you're really going to just ignore me? I'm trying to talk this out. You're being so immature."

Even though she doesn't raise her voice and it says in that strong whisper she constantly has, she is getting angry and it shows in the way she clenched her fist.

Instead of speaking again, she turns around and walks out the room. To where at this hour, I have no idea.

The silent treatment I know, pretty childish but I don't really thinks she deserved my full forgiveness yet until she really deserves, but I also don't want to escalate the situation.

I groan silently before letting out a yawn and deciding to call it a night. Closing the laptop and putting in on the nightstand I quickly plug it up for tomorrow, set the alarm, turn off the light, and finally snuggle up under the covers.

It takes me a while to fall asleep and I resort to even the oldest trick of counting imaginary sheep but all in vain. I never really acknowledged how strong the bond could be. Making me need her for absolute comfort every few moments.

Instead of counting sheep I try a more embarrassing tactic. Closing my eyes, I Imagine all the great and positive memories I have with Star. Although we don't have many that we share personally I have those stolen moments when I instinctively look over in her direction and caught the moments of a laugh or a small.

With these small thoughts I succumb to slumber with a stupidly blissful smile on my face.

When I wake again I blink a few times in confusion when I can't see anything and I realize its just my hair over my face. I make a nice to bring my hand up bit instead it just stays by my side, held down by an unknown force.