Team

Them 👆

Star pov

I walk towards the four bodies of what I'm assuming is my new...team. When I get close enough I'm able to make out there features. Two girls and two boys.

There's a girl with flaming red hair that flows around in the wind making it seem as though her head is really covered in the burning limbs. Her skin is almost perfect even though she doesn't wear much makeup, her olive green eyes similar to my own jade.

The other girl of the group looks rather simple, clad in a puffer jacket and bike shorts. Her hair is of the straight texture with no curls in it and lays limp on her shoulders, her doe eyes trained on me. The boy standing next to her has similar features but I can't tell if they are related. A difference is his slightly paler skin as she has some melanin in hers. His curly hair lays on top of his head and framing his face.

The other male gives off this very mysterious but alluring aura. He has very pale skin that reminds me of a vampire...or Sasha. Good thing she can't read my mind. His whole look reminds me of Sasha really all the way down to his curly hair and slightly puckered lips. She doesn't have another sibling does she? I make a mental note to ask her about him later.

Reaching them the brown haired girl immediately speaks to my blank face. "Hi! You must be Star. We heard a lot about you and were so excited for you to be on our team." She says excited with a small smile.

"Yeah, that and because your ranking allows us to get more missions," the red head mutters under her breath making me raise an eyebrow and the previous girl chuckles awkwardly.

"Anyway I'm Camille, that's Samuel," she points to the similar to her brown haired boy," he's my brother, not twin but we look alike." She elbows flaming cheeto. Am I being petty? Yes. Do I really care? No.

"I'm Cherry, my mom thought it would be a cute joke," Cherry rolls her eyes. I bite back the comment I was going to say about her head shape being the real reason as my attention was drawn to Sasha's look alike.

"I'm Noah, nice to meet you Star," his voice rumbles lowly and he holds out his hand. I take it with minimal hesitation. He looks me in my eyes while he shakes my hand before letting go and looking away. He's a strange guy but I have a good feeling about him. Apparently Cam wanted us to talk and stuff before she comes over here to give us instructions and oh my god Camille, can run her mouth.

For some reason she finds the need to talk about an obsession she had about cats when she was six and how her parents got her one only for it to bite her. Apparently it traumatized her for life and every time she sees a cat she freaks out. I think that's a little ironic since she's basically a dog but I reframe from telling her that.

I don't think Cherry likes me much and we have somehow developed a frenemie relationship. Meaning I insult her every five seconds and she tries to slap me before giving up and starts talking shit. I don't know why but I don't like her. You know when people say that love is the strongest emotion and relationship you can have with someone? Yeah well I think immediate hatred hits different.

Cherry was talking about how I look like a freaking rock when Cam walked up to us. "Okay guys I have a paper with your exercises on it that Noah will fill out honestly when your done." She hands him the paper, "also you can head to the inside gym after the first few since you have nothing else to do today." She smiles at us before heading off to another group.

Noah silently looked over the paper before talking lowly with Camille. An elbow is lightly pushing into my side making me turn my head to face Samuel. "That girl is stalking you over there," he nods his head behind me and I turn my head to quickly meet the eyes of Sasha before she looks away and begins talking with this guy.