Dress Shopping

This chapter is dedicated to the two people constantly voting on my chapters, your support means more than you know ❤

That's what Stars wearing

Star pov

I woke up next to Sasha. I reach towards her head and quickly book her nose before jumping up.

I walk to the bathroom and take a shower, getting out and putting my hair up in a claw clip.

I put a on a tracksuit outfit with the jacket unzipped and some white shoes

I walk out and Sasha seems to be just waking up. She cutely rubs her eyes and starts to mumble.

"Where are you going?" She yaws, I know she hasn't forgiven me but I don't know how to gain her love back. If I even had it in the first place.

"Mall," She nods and gets up but I just walk out our room and close the door behind myself.

Walking into down the steps, holding onto the banister I make my way into the kitchen and grab and cinnamon poptart. I didn't know what poptarts were before Marissa ran to me one day and told me how good they were.

I love them now. Definitely a go too snack.

I heard a car honk and ran outside to see a black car with fake eyelashes on it.

What the fuck? I close the door behind me.

Climbing into the back seat I look at Princeton I'm the drivers seat.

"What the actual heck is on your headlights?" I ask as the click from my seat belt resonates around the car.

She pulls the stick of park and into drive. "What? Cars can't be pretty either?"

Ilaydia pops a bubble of pink gum before rolling her eyes. "No, their inanimate objects."

"Anything can be girlpop."

"Girlypop is not a word."

Princeton's hands tighten on the steering wheel a little and Tori leans forward a little. She did tell me she was a whore for drama.

"You got a problem or what?"

Ilaydia, who was typing on her phone looks at her side ways from the passenger seat.

"Or what."

Ilaydia, Tori, and Princeton eventually start cracking up but I really can't see what was funny. I think their just laughing it off to avoid a literal fight.

The rest of the car ride is filled with really bad jokes and Beyoncé in the aux.

When we finally park I'm already regretting this whole trip.

~

"Why, why can't this be it!?" Tori whines while holding up a pink dress.

"One, I'm not into pink, two it shows too much cleavage." I say.