Triplets and fooling around ○

Every chapter that has a ○ means there is just some slight smut. I'll put ○ where is starts and where it ends for anybody who doesn't want to read it♡

Also I just want to thank you guys for 4.77k reads! I'm so thankful and sorry for the slow updates. Lucky for you, school ends in 27 days! Love ❤

Also chapters will have dedications now to readers who vote often and comment!

Sasha pov

I wake up in the place I forever want to, in Stars arms.

Yesterday was a pretty bad emotional roller-coaster and honestly I'm glad Alpha let me take off my Gamma duties today because I'd probably go crazy.

When I look up at Stars still sleeping face, I feel the bond tug and let out a sigh before snuggling closer in her arms but feel her shift and move out a little bit.

I kinda guessed after a while that her love language was definitely not touch, like mine, but can't figure it out yet. I was actually thinking about having a picnic or something today if she wasn't too busy.

And if she was make her a little less inclined.

I look at her face and feel her remove her arms around me to rub her and when she opens them, they look a little wide eyed as they stare at me.

"Oh...hi," I smile at her shy opening.

"Good morning," I kiss her for head and roll off her to the other side of the bed and she sits up a little more.

"You wanna do some stuff today with me?" I ask and she looks at me, a little dazed with a look in her eye, I can't quite decipher.

"Like, work?" She tilts her head.

"No, like hang out and stuff." Dude, stop making me nervous.

She scratches her neck, "I was gonna train the pups with some friends today..." She trails off, her eyes not connecting with mine.

I pout, "please? I promise you'll have fun." I get a little closer to her.

She shrugs, "I mean, I don't like going back on obligations, you know this."

I do know this, this isn't the first time her 'obligations' have gotten in the way of fun mate time. I'd also like to add when we became mates I was an obligation but she didn't seem to mine walking-- no, running away from me, but whatever, I'll play nice.

"I know but.. I really wanna hang with you." As I speak I crawl closer to her across the bed and she eyes me hesitantly. My hand is right next to her thigh where her legs are spread out.

"And yesterday was so hard for me." I climb up so I'm straddling one of her thighs and push my head into her neck.

I take in her scent when I inhale and feel Star shiver when I exhale. Her hands hesitantly brush against my waist.

"You really wanna hang out with me?" She asks with a breathless voice and I want to look at her face but decide to press light open mouth kisses along her throat.

"I really do." She clenches her hand on my hip, and I suck a little which makes her clench again.

"Okay," She sighs and I push away from her neck fully, but still sitting on her thigh and I can finally see how flushed she is in some parts of her face.

"Really!?" I ask with wide eyes, I honestly didn't think she would give in that easily.

"Yeah but can you do something for me?" There's a far aways look in Stars eyes and they flicker all over my face before a hand reaches to caress my calf in a wierd way that I don't comment on to stay in her good graces when I'm asking for something.