Chapter 7 - First kiss

Author's PoV

Y/n knocked on the main door while holding her handbag bag and tapping her feet restlessly. An old man opened the door.
Y/n: "Hello sir! I am Y/n. I'm here to see the flat."
Man: "Ahh! Yes, please come in. Feel free to look around as much as you want I can wait outside." He invited her in eagerly with a smile as he stepped out.
Y/n: "oh ok. Thank you" she smiled back bowing to him.

Y/n's POV

It was a studio flat. nice and clean with just the basic furnitures for every area. An open kitchen with hob on one side of the lounge while the sofas were arranged neatly on the other side. I went into the bedroom which was separate with an ensuite. "It's nice! I like it." I thought to myself as I walked back out to the lounge.

"Miss Y/n...Welcome!",
I heard an unexpected greeting from a calm, deep, manly Voice.
I got startled turning my back against the wall gripping my bag facing in the direction where the voice came from. It belonged to a tall young man in a suit with dark brown hair. He was sat on one of the sofas crossing his legs and slightly leaning to his right. He rested his right elbow on the armrest stroking his lower lip with his fore fingers. I have to admit that I didn't fail to notice his handsomeness with slightly tousled hair hiding his forehead. His Gucci outfit, polished handmade leather shoes and sunglasses clearly put his wealth on display. His majestic crown of alluring dominance decked with arrogance, it seemed he loves parading it.

Y/n: "Erm...Sorry I don't think I know you." I said with confusion.
He smiled removing his finger from his lips.
Tae: "No, I didn't think so. But I know you. I got something that belongs to you."
He lifted his left hand holding a fist and released it letting my necklace drop out of his palm, it hung in the air hooked on his ring finger. My hands naturally touched my neck searching for it as only now I realised that I am not wearing it.
Y/n: "That's mine" I mumbled.

Tae: "I know." He replied as he got up from the sofa and heading towards me. He stopped in-front of but still few steps away and held it out to me. I quickly took it from him without touching his hands and wore it around my neck.
Tae: "It says TAE, is it someone special?" He enquired curiously.
I smiled looking at the floor for a moment.
Y/n: "Erm...kind of, Someone important let's say. It's like a lucky charm. But...how come you got it?"
I was curious, he seemed familiar yet a stranger.
He made a sign of gun with his hands and pointed at me taking a fake shot giving a slight discomfort inside me. He sensed it and smirked lowering his hand.
Tae: "I got hold of it when you took a bullet that was meant for me. It was damaged, so I thought i will fix it for you as a thank you gift".
Y/n: "oh! You didn't have to but thank you. Mr...?
Tae: "...V. You can Call me V."
Y/n: "Thank you Mr V", I looked and smiled at him briefly.
Tae: "So y/n tell me how you ended up in such unfortunate situation?"
Y/n: "Well, I saw the laser beam and thought it was bit strange. It was almost like what you see in the movies. So I just followed it and ended up there".
Tae: "you are still very naive. Anyways, now that you've got your lucky charm, isn't it time I take mine with me?" He asked taking a step closer slowly with a mischievous smile. What a bewildering question.
Y/n: Sorry, I don't know what you mean Mr. V."
Tae: "You...
aren't you my lucky charm since you saved me from a bullet?" I suddenly realised he answered my question with his question.
Y/n: "Erm...I am sorry Mr V. But I don't think such rules apply to people" i replied slightly amused by his question.
Tae: "Really Miss Y/n? Well, I never really like to play by any. You've been marked as mine and that's all I care about" He said as he stretched his neck and took off his sunglasses.

Oh my...! I paused from breathing for a moment as my eyes met his laser sharp eyes piercing through me slicing through every single cell in me. They made me feel powerless and exposed, like I could hide nothing from those eyes. I quickly looked down and instantly regretted talking to him for this long. He reduced the gap between us by taking a few more steps and leaned his left elbow on the wall above my right shoulder. As if his towering height wasn't intimidating enough, he parted his lips, licking his slightly arched upper lip with the tip of his tongue smirking. My heart suddenly started to send signals of danger while chills of fear shot through my body.
I tried to compose myself and not show my weakness.
Tae: "Now Y/n, tell me,
how are you?" He asked examining my eyes and lips as if I've done something wrong to him.
Gathering my courage I spoke,
Y/n: "huh? Erm...I think I... I should go now. Sorry..." I tried to move towards the door but he planted his palm on the other side the wall trapping me between his arms.
Tae: "Not so fast baby, You haven't answered my question."
I looked at him for a second in shock and looked down again.
Tae: "I've waited too long for this. You look very tempting, let me get a little taste of you" leaning close to my ears he hissed.
My body covered with goosebumps and started to shiver with fear as I stood frozen.
Y/n: "let me go...please..." I pleaded shakily. I know he wouldn't listen so I pushed his arms away trying to release myself. He didn't even give me a chance. He quickly locked both of my arms behind my back with one of his arm and grabbed my jaw with his other hand. He pulled my body up, tightly attaching it on to his making me stand on my toes bringing our lips closer. Anticipating what's to come, I folded my lips in and turned my face away from him tightly closing my eyes. He dug his nails into my cheeks making me whimper and release my lips reluctantly. There it went! my first kiss. One of my most cherished possessions. He stole it.

Roughly slamming his lips onto mine trapping me completely inside him. Gripping me even tighter and closer he kissed me as if he had been longed for this kiss for a life time. I struggled in his grip like a fish out of water. He gave no space to breath and If he continued any longer I would suffocate to death. He was steady, slow yet strong devouring me. His hand slowly moved from my jaw to my neck as he slid his tongue across my upper lip. I started to struggle to breath and I had no choice but to bite through the skin of his lower lip causing him to flinch and loosen his grip. Releasing myself from him I slid and fell to the floor coughing and wheezing. My eyes flooded with tears as I crawled towards the door.
Tae: "Ouch baby...you are feisty! I love it" he said while wiping the speck of blood from his lower lip with his thumb.
Y/n: "Leave me! What kind of monster are you?" I wailed at him
Tae: "I am your monster. One that's madly in love with you and wants all of you just for himself" he chucked kneeling down.
Y/n: "N...No...".
He pulled me towards him by my ankle and lifted my neck trapping my body between his knees.
Tae: "I wasn't finished..." he growled in a deep tone on my lips, dissatisfied. Opening his lips again he grazed my lips with relish while I struggled. He took his time savouring my lips and losing himself in the kiss delightfully pushing in his discourteous tongue again. I lost my energy to fight him. He finished off gently biting my lower lip and releasing it slowly and unwillingly. Catching my breath again I crawled to the corner of the door whimpering.
Tae: "shall we go home baby?" He asked as if he was talking to a stubborn child.
Y/n: "N...ooo..." I mumbled in tears.
Tae: "Y/n...make it easy for yourself. Sedative doesn't make you feel good." He warned me.
Y/n: "Noooo..." wiping my tears I wailed at him strengthlessly.

He sighed in disappointment.
Tae: "baby, If you don't listen, you leave me with no choice" he said as he pulled out a silk scarf from his trouser pocket and slowly wrapping it around his palm.
Tae: "Open the door! I'm done!" He shouted to someone outside without taking his eyes off me. I leaped across for the door hoping someone will open it. He simply extended his arm wrapping me into his chest and pressed the scarf on my mouth muffling my screams.

Tae: "It's ok baby...it's ok. Shhh...let's sleep for a bit now...shhh..." he brushed his lips on my forehead comforting me with short pecks. My body gradually gave up on me and my eyelids grew heavier as I sunk into darkness.

Waiting outside by the car, Jin was running out if patience.
Jin: "Aaah man! These two are having a long conversation aren't they! Oh well, he missed her for 15 years. Ill let him off". He snickered to himself leaning against the car looking towards the flat. His expression changed suddenly seeing Taehyung casually carrying Y/n in his arms as her limbs hung loose. He shook his head disappointingly at Taehyung who had an evil grin on his face.
Jin: "let me guess 3 things Taehyung! One, you haven't told her who you are otherwise you wouldn't have to knock her out?, two, I am driving, three, I don't even get to say Hi to her!" He yelled as he got into the drivers seat with frustration.
Tae: "Don't worry Hyung I'll introduce her to you properly soon" he laughed as got in and held her close to his chest keeping her on his lap.
Jin: "why are you playing this game with her after all these struggles?" He asked in curiosity.
Tae: "I think I need some answers before I reveal myself. I want to know how if she loves her Tae. She only knows Mr. V for now"
Jin: "well, all I can say is that don't lose her again with your silly games. I don't think you will cope" he advised his best friend. Taehyung gently brushed y/n's hair away from her face holding her in his embrace. Jin smiled to himself as he looked at Taehyung on the rear view mirror, he was happy for his friend.