Chapter 24 - A monster tamed by Love

TAE's PoV

Tae: "Y/n ahhh..."
I called her again, following behind her. I tried to unzip my jacket with the hand that had the bandage. the cut on my thumb nudged against the zipper and started to bleed.
Tae: "Ahhhh...ouch!"
I groaned in slight pain flicking my hand. She heard me and turned back.
Knowing I got her attention, I decided to overact.
Tae: "Arghhh..."
I fell on my knees on the sand holding my bleeding hand with my other hand.
She realised I hurt myself and ran back towards me.
Y/n: "What did you do?!"
She whined crashing on her knees on the sand and took my hand.
Tae: "Arghhhh...It's hurts.."
I overacted shutting my eyes.
Y/n: "Oh no! You are bleeding..."
She examined the wound, wiping the drops of blood.
Y/n: "It's ok...don't worry, I'll put a new bandage on it."

I opened my eyes and gazed at her with a cheeky smirk. She looked at me and realised I tricked her. The worry on her face slowly disappeared and started to become serious. But I didn't let it get that far.
Y/n: "You tricked meee..."
I pulled her neck and crashed my lips on hers shutting off her whining.
Y/n: "Mmmmfffff...youuu...mmmfff"
She was still trying to tell me off...
i pushed myself on her and she fell on her back on the sand as I landed on her. I held her head from moving and firmly pressed my lips on hers so she couldn't say anything. She held my shoulders but didn't really push me away. I continued letting my lips fight against hers. She didn't protest much apart from just a little moan now and then when she felt my teeth on her lips.
I nestled my hips between her thighs as we kissed under the golden rays of evening sun. I stroked her thigh as our lips slid against each other, now more lovingly as if they've made up after their fight. The waves crashed complaining to the shore, birds flying above us chirped their complaints to the clear blue sky. Of course, it was probably about our ill-mannered act on the bed of warm sand.
We didn't care...
...just continued to kiss rebelliously.
But someone's voice made her jolt and detach from me.
"Seriously you two! go to your bedroom!"
She pushed me away and sat up and I landed on my back on the sand.
Y/n: "Ohhh nooo..."
She covered her face in embarrassment.
Tae: "Hyung! You have no manners..."
I shouted at him annoyed.
Jin: "What? Me?...oh really now?
Well, I am going...so please continue with your good behaviour..."
He yelled as He continued walking past us towards the villa.
Tae: "He's gone...come on baby..."
I pulled her onto me.
Y/n: "V...Nooo stop..." She whined pushing my arm away as she blushed.
Tae: "I don't wanna stop."
I mumbled gazing at her.
Y/n: "No come....you got sand all over that bandage. We need to change it, otherwise you'll get infection."
She pulled me as she got up.
I got up and pulled her closer to me and we walked behind Jin hyung who was far ahead us.

Y/n's PoV

"Urghhh! This is annoying..."
I groused as I shampooed my hair for the third time in the shower, trying to get rid of the sand.

I wore my dress and came out of the bathroom after that long painstaking shower session. I could hear V and Jin oppa talking in the lounge as I brushed my damp hair standing opposite the mirror. The maid came into the room to collect the laundry.
Maid: "May I come in My lady?"
She requested very politely after couple of knocks on the partly opened door.
Y/n: "Of course". I replied with a smile.
She walked in very quietly and began her tasks.
Y/n: "Oh...do you know where I can find the first aid box?"
I asked as I remembered.
Maid: "Yes, my lady. I will bring it to you."
Y/n: "Yes, please..."
She bowed and left with the laundry basket and returned shortly with the box.
Maid: "Here you go."
Y/n: "Thank you." I took it from her as I got up from the dressing table adjusting my dress.

I walked to into the lounge and saw both of them cheering at the TV screen, watching a football game.
I smiled and walked in.
V's attention was no longer on the TV. His eyes were scanning me acutely. He leaned back and rested his head on the sofa as he watched me walk towards him.
Jin: "Y/n! You are here!" Jin oppa greeted.
Y/n: "Hi oppa!" I smiled at him and greeted him back. Then I saw his suitcase next to the sofa.
Y/n: "Oppa...are you leaving?"
I asked sadly.
Jin: "Yes. I waited for my little sister, so I can say goodbye."
He got up from the sofa and invited me for a hug with open arms.
V: "Aaah! Do you really need to hug her every time you say Hi and Bye?"
He questioned with the hint of jealousy in his voice and raising his eyebrows.
Jin: "Of course! Because she deserves it and it makes you jealous and annoyed."
He laughed at him.
Y/n: "Can't you stay until tomorrow? Then we can leave together..."
I tried to convince him as I hugged him.
Jin: "Ahhh...I wish. But I have a meeting first thing in the morning. So I have to leave today, but I'll see you soon ok."
He released me from his arms.
Jin: "See you in Seoul man!"
He high fived V and gave the suitcase to servant.
Jin: "You take care...Ok. Bye"
He ruffled my hair and waved to both of as he walked out of the door.