Chapter 21 - Hold me close forever

Author's PoV

She coiled around him tightly and didn't want to let go of him. Traumatized but also relieved. She continued to sob clinging onto him. He couldn't bear to watch it any longer.
Tae: "Baby...It's ok. I am here now. No body can hurt you...Look at me..."
He lovingly caressed her head and lifted her face up. Softly kissing all over her face in relief, he wiped her tears away as well as the blood smears on her cheek. Slowly opening her eyes she looked towards two men on the floor, but he covered her eyes with his hand.
Tae: "No, no. Don't worry about them..."
He cupped her cheek with his hand and held her against his chest.
Tae: "They are gone. No one's gonna hurt my baby...I got you...ok..." he comforted her.
He didn't want her to see the carnage he's created. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

Tae: "Get in and Clear this mess right now, before I kill every single one of you for failing to do your job properly." 
He angrily growled at the guards and servants. They rushed into the room and started to remove the bodies.
She coiled her arms around him tightly still quietly crying On his chest as he laid her down. He didn't want to let go of her either And held her as closely as he could...
Tae: "Baby...It's ok...I'm here...".
He reassured her as he wiped her tears away...

Keeping her against his chest, he picked up the phone from the bedside chest and dialled Jin.
Tae: "Hyung! Everything's under control..."
Jin: "All good? Is y/n ok?"
Tae: "Yep! She's ok."
Jin: "Alright...I'll go then...I'll catch up with you later".
Tae: "You outside?"
Jin: "Yeh...well...
few meters away from the main gate, in case you needed a plan B"
He laughed.
Jin: "Alright...get some sleep. Bye"
Tae: "Hyung..."
Jin: "What?"
Tae: "Thanks..."
Jin: "Aaah...Don't get all sentimental...doesn't suit you."
Tae: "whatever! I guess you got those four then..."
Jin: "Them? Haha...Yeh yeh...I got them..."
Tae: "You are good. I like it!"
Jin: "What did you think of this World Wide Handsome?! I'm always good. I got business now bye". He boasted and cut the call.

Jin came off the phone and looked at his guards who were keeping four men at gun point. They were Daniel's men who arrived with him to protect him. They were outside the mansion spying and alerting him. Jin walked with his hands in his pockets and stood in front them and tilted his head.
Jin: "Sorry boys...your boss isn't coming back".
He announced proudly.
Jin: "Finish them off and get home boys". He ordered to his men and drove off in his black Mercedes.
Gun shots echoed through the cold air of deep dark night disturbing the sleep of the birds on the nearby trees.

Y/n's PoV

I slowly opened my eyes...Still fully wrapped in his coat, I had my arms around him. I fell asleep hugging him. The time was past midnight. Everything happened so quick, it almost felt like waking up from a bad dream.

He was fast asleep too, and I didn't want to move and wake him up. I must admit, his warm embraces have now become my remedies and I felt protected in his hold. I lay still without moving for few minutes, but then I started to get thirsty. I slowly released myself from his hold and removed his long coat off me.
He turned but didn't wake up.
I was terrified to look around the room, but when I did I was only surprised. Everything was clean and tidy as if nothing happened. I sighed and dragged myself off the bed to get a glass of water from the bedside table.
I galloped all of it and wiped the trickle of water off from corner of my mouth.
I crawled back on the bed but stopped as I saw stains of blood on the pillow and on the sheets. My eyes searched to see where it was from. Then I saw his hand...he was resting it above his forehead.
It had some cuts with dried blood on the palm and fingers.
I quickly got off and pulled out the first aid box from the drawer and crawled closer to him. I lifted his hand gently and placed it on my thigh and wiped the dried blood off his skin. I put some dressing on and wrapped it around his hand. Encasing his hand within my hands and looked at him. He didn't move. Well...It must be exhausting to deal with all these problems alone and still stand strong. Now, It seems His enemies are using me as their weapon to bring him down as well.