Chapter 31 - The Finale Part 2 [21+]

Y/n's PoV

Tae: "Arghhh!"
He grunted in pleasure, while forcefully ramming into me. I lay on the sofa underneath him with my legs open, my hands pinned above my head by his.
Gritting his teeth, he peered into my obedient eyes to proclaim his power and control.
Y/n: "Aaahhh..."
The pleasure shot through once again making me shake and become strengthless. I closed my eyes and turned my face, but he clasped my jaws and turned me to face him.
Tae: "Look at me baby..."
He hissed through his clenched teeth. I partly opened my eyes and he crashed his lips on my lips wanting more and more.
Y/n: "Mmnnfff"
I moaned into his mouth, in low tone with no strength.
His tongue came in colliding with mine and he let go of my wrists. I coiled around his shoulders, and he coiled his arms around my waist ensuring my hip didn't move away.
Slowly, with his every thrust, he constricted around me like a python coiling around its prey. Unlike a python's prey, I just wanted to be savored by him, so I happily gave in.
Tae: "Arrrrghhhhhh"
With a long raspy growl and a bite under my jaw, he exploded inside me. His pushes slowed a little but the kept himself in as deep as he could.
I whimpered biting my lips in pure delight again, as my walls started to clench around his member. He grunted in response with deep breaths and tugged on my hair.
Tae: "Ahhh...y/n ahhh..."
He moaned sitting up and pulled me with him. I sat on his lap resting on my knees facing him. Burying my face under his neck and panting, I tried to move my lower hips to detach from him.
Tae: "Stay still babygirl..."
He gripped my waist tightly and pushed back me down.
Y/n: "Aaaawwww...."
I cried out in rapture, feeling his member pierce through me again. He slowly ground his hip few more times, until his ardour was over and finished off with a passionate kiss on my lips.
I pulled away from his lips gasping for air and rested my forehead on his chest.
He brushed my damp hair back with both of his hands and held it in a ponytail. I slowly looked up resting my chin on his chest, and he planted a soft kiss on my forehead. Another one on the tip of my nose and the final one on my lips, this time more lovingly.
I smiled at him wearily, feeling his warm deep breaths caressing my face.
Tae: "My baby's tired?"
He murmured looking down and rubbing the tip of his nose against mine.
Y/n: "Mmm..."
I pouted, partly closing my eyes.
He pecked my lips repeatedly few times and spoke again...
Tae: "Y/n ahhhh..."
Y/n: "Hmm?"
Tae: "Marry me..."
He proposed with a yearning gaze.
I softly giggled looking at him.
Y/n: "Hmmm...Uhhhmm...Well...I don't know..."
I teased him a little, rolling my eyes.
He tightened his hold squashing me into his bare chest.
Y/n: "Awww...Tae..."
I squealed.
Tae: "Yaah! Little monster! Whether you say yes or no, I don't care. You are mine and you'll always be mine. Only mine, You got it?"
I gazed at him proudly with content. Belonging to him was my only purpose in life, so his possessiveness over me made me feel content.
Y/n: "We are already married. Don't you remember?"
I questioned him holding out my necklace.
Tae: "Well...Let's do it the grown up way as well."
Y/n: "Ok..."
I kissed on his chest.
Tae: "Shall we go home now?"
Y/n: "Hmmfff...I'm tired...I can't move..."
He chuckled as he lifted me up and placed me on the table to sit. I just dropped and lay on it sideways, adjusting my skirt that had shrunk around my waist. He zipped up his trousers and went around the room collecting his shirt and my clothes as I watched him with a smile.
Tae: "Let's get you dressed."
He pulled me up, and came between my legs. Slowly I dressed myself with his help and looked around the room.
Y/n: "Taetae... maybe we should tidy up..."
Tae: "It's fine, the cleaners will take care of it. Don't worry."
He shrugged, putting his shirt back on.
With an acute gaze, he examined the nick on my lower lip and his teeth marks under my neck. The Souvenirs of his aggressive love.
Y/n: "Mmnn.."
I stopped his thumb from rubbing my lips, due to the slight stinging pain.
Tae: "Sorry baby..."
He apologised and kissed on my lips gently.
Y/n: "It's ok..."
I kissed him back.
Y/n: "Uhm... can you message Jin oppa that I'm coming with you. I don't know where my bag is..."
I requested him looking around the room, trying to locate it.
He hugged me tightly and clicked a selfie on his phone and sent it to Jin oppa with a message.
"I'm kidnapping your little sister"

Monster Love - Version 1 (OLD version) COMPLETED [Ft. Kim Taehyung]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara