Chapter 11 - y/n, a bad liar, a bad kisser

Author's POV

Tae: "was that necessary?" Taehyung asked as he drove checking the mirrors.
Jin: "what?"
Tae: "the invite. I was planning to finish him off wherever I see him next. Looks like it's going to be your party now. I am more than happy to entertain you"
Jin: "Aishh! Will you just calm down and be a bit patience man! I've already warned you. He's a beaten snake! Let's get him out of his cave a little. We need to know what he's planning. Although we've signed the deal, it could still go to him if we don't manage to finish it. Being the second choice, he would still plan to steal it from us. So we need to keep a close eye on him. Just play it cool for now".
Tae: "Urgh Hyung! Why can't you just let me have some fun?".
Jin: "Just chill! His time will come soon. Forgot him for now. So how's  y/n? You are not playing with her too much are you?"
Taehyung smiled.
Tae: "Aaaahhh! You know me. I am nice"
Jin: "yaaah! You Don't get to fool me. I know you too well. I can see the nail marks on your neck" he said slapping Taehyung's arm lightly with back of his hand.
Taehyung proudly smirked checking himself on the rear view mirror.
Tae: "Is it showing too much? He asked adjusting his collar.
Tae: "She's very stubborn Im still learning to handle her. I wanted to find her so badly, and now she's suddenly here, I don't even know what I am doing and I'm not able to stop myself either. It scares me a little"
Jin: "You? Scared? Really? stop getting insecure and overthinking things. Just make her love you, as always this World Wide Handsome can help if you need advice" he winked at him chuckling.
Tae: "Aaah...I don't know Hyung! She already hates me and scared of me".
Jin: "hey! She's woman, not a mafia you have to kill. Be nice and Treat her well, and she will like you".
Taehyung smiled to himself.
Tae: "She's a cute little mafia in a way. I seem to have no control over myself when I see her and...Her eyes...It's just..."
Jin: "woaaa! Woaaa! Enough Shakespeare!" He interrupted laughing at Taehyung.
Tae: "what...?"
Jin: "You are going crazy! Don't you think this whole thing would be a lot easier if you stop playing this game with her? Just give up on your big ego and give in".
Tae: "I don't know Hyung, This is her Tae and this what she gonna have to deal with for the rest of her life. I think it's better She gets used to it before she finds out."
Jin: "Either way you gonna have to tell her, so why can't it be now?"
Taehyung tightened his grip on the wheel and kept quiet.
Jin: "fine, do whatever you want. But make sure you bring her to the party. This Worldwide handsome still hasn't been introduced remember?"
Tae: "Don't worry, I will." He said chuckling along with Jin.

Y/n's POV

I swigged the glass of water and wiped my lips on the napkin pushing away the empty dinner plate. The maid took it away with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her.
"Happy?" I asked her softly.
She nodded keeping her smile on her face relieved.
I anxiously walked upstairs to the bedroom with my book. I didn't want to be here but I had no choice. I closed the door and stood against it staring at the bed picturing his atrocious act last night. I looked down with a deep sigh closing my eyes holding the book against my chest. I didn't want to go through it again. I turned and looked at the door. I locked it, but I was even more nervous. What if he gets angry for what I've done. Doesn't matter, at least I have a chance.
I slid into the duvet and opened the book unfocused. I kept looking at the door with every sentence I read and after few minutes I got carried away with my book.
The creaking noise from door knob turning distracted my attention from the page. I looked up tensely curling under the duvet and closed my book. But, few seconds later, it stopped and I sat back relaxed with an exhale.

"That's not very nice. Locking me out of my own bedroom."
His deep voice surprised me again.
I could see his tall figure appearing in the left corner of my eye. I quickly turned to look at him. One side of the bedroom wall automatically slid open revealing the entry from the room next to the one I was in. Part of the wall was an automatic sliding door, another passage into the room. He walked in and it closed the gap forming the deceiving perfect wall again.
I looked at him with guilt and fear.

"I...I...didn't lock it..."
He laughed at my terrible lie.
"Don't lie baby, you are very bad at it. I have special access to every corner of this mansion. The doors aren't the only way in. Nothing can be hidden from me" he calmly claimed taking off his coat.
Trying to save myself I spoke again.

"I...I did finish my breakfast.."
"and..."
He took a step towards the bed.
"my lunch as well..."
"and..."
"dinn...er...I just had dinner."
"and... " he came closer and closer to the bed with every word he spoke. 
"you said you wouldn't do ...anything...if I had all my meals...?"
He slowly got on to the bed on his knees and moved towards me unbuttoning his shirt.
"did I? I can't remember."
He chuckled tilting his head.
"Now, tell me how should I punish you for locking me out?"

"Please...but..." I paused and sighed not knowing what to say next looking down hopelessly.
He leaned his arms on the bed frame above my head towering his upper body over me. His knees beside my thighs restricted me from moving.
"You are so childish."
He stared at me for a moment and spoke again.
"Fine, give me kiss and I'll let you off".
His words surprised Me but then I was also afraid.
"wha...what?"
"I said I will let you off...only if you give me a kiss"
A kiss? That would just lead me straight into the trouble I am trying to avoid. if I don't, well, I hate to even imagine. I kept my head down scratching the duvet with my thumbs.
"you are taking too long. Let's get this done my way".
"No...no...I am just thinking..."
"you got 5 seconds...5...4..."
"Noo...stop..."
"3..."
"...please..."
"2..."
"1..."

I quickly leaned forward towards his face and pecked his cheeks and sat back. My lips hardly touched his cheeks and he wasn't impressed. I knew it. It was a pathetic attempt.
He sat on my thighs spreading his knees on both sides with a disappointed glare.
"what was that?"
"...what..."
"what you've just done?"
I paused from replying for few seconds keeping my head down.
"........a...k.....kiss...."
I managed to speak.
"look at me when I am talking to you" He ordered firmly and lifted my chin up to face him. I kept blinking not being able to take his piercing gaze.
Tae: "you call that a kiss?!"
"................Erm......"
"Then tell me what you call this.
He gathered a handful of my hair behind my head and pulled me up onto his chest. His other arm tied our bodies together tightly by wrapping around me. He went straight for my lips engulfing them completely. His breaths warmed my face while his lips got busy on mine. He switched between my lower lip and upper lip slowly. I could feel his teeth now and then gently digging in. He pushed his tongue in, going in deeper to explore. I couldn't move my body, but I kept pushing his shoulders away trying to free myself. It was no use and he was just eating up my muffled noises of struggle. Keeping our lips and bodies stuck together he turned and dropped himself on the bed. He carried on with the kiss keeping me attached on his chest. He held my head in place by gripping on back of my neck. He tangled his legs around me stopping me from moving. His hand on my waist slowly moved under my top caressing my back. I wiggled against him trying to break free. After a long and deep kiss He pulled away letting me breath. I dropped my head on his chest catching my breath.
"That's what you call a kiss, don't disappoint me next time".
He stroked my hair playing with it while his other hand was still under my top on my back. I tried to move but he held me in place and stopped me from struggling.
"Aaaish! Stop purring and getting me into the mood. You will be in trouble. I am already trying hard to control myself".
I immediately stopped and tried to catch my breath again.
He chuckled gently at my weakness.

"You are already tired from just a kiss? How are you gonna handle all the other things I'm gonna do to you?"
I kept silent and kept my eyes closed. He turned me to the side facing me and softly kissed on my eyelids. I kept my eyes closed scared not wanting to encourage him.

"Don't think I will let you getaway like this every day" he whispered into my ears.
He tucked me into his chest hugging me tightly and pulled the sheets to cover us. I fell asleep in the warmth listening to his heart beat, trying not to think about the nights yet to come.