Chapter Five

I told her to come downstairs for the suit pick up and found her standing in the elevator with Anastasia,and a huge coffee stain on her ugly shirt,it somehow looked better with the stain but I already knew who was at fault.

It was Anastasia of course,why? Not because she tried to ruin my life and I hate her more than anything in this world but because Adelaine isn't the kind of person to cause a scene on her first day,or at least that's what I think.

"Anastasia"I say her name in a low, warning tone.

She stares at me with her eyes wide before bursting into tears.

"Oh Kingston, thank God"She pushes past Adelaine and runs in my arms.

"She pushed me and I had to pour coffee to defend myself,you should have seen it,it was like a Twilight scene"She says with a trembling voice while hiding her face in my jacket.

You should have been eated by those Cullen vampires.

"You're kidding me? Are you actually kidding me?!"Adelaine asks while glaring at her, by the looks of it she's seconds away from snapping.

"Y-yes how could you? Baby you believe me right? You know I would never do this for no reason".

I sigh and grab her wrist tightly,so tightly she whimpers and looks up stunned.

I open my mouth to say something but stop myself when Adelaine steps in front of us,her nostrils flaring and her chest rising up and down slowly.

"I'm going to rip you open"She grab her jaw roughly and manages to pull her out of my grasp and throw her on the floor.

For someone so short she sure knows how to fight.

"OUCH KINGSTON STOP HER".

What has happened to my company?...

I grab Adelaine's hand and push her away, staring into her eyes angrily.

"ADELAINE MATTHEWS,YOUR OFFICE,NOW"She shakes her head and looks at me stunned.

"B-but I- she was the one-".

"Don't make me repeat myself,go to your office"I spit out aggressively and she frowns, staring at me through her long black eyelashes.

"NOW"I raise my voice one more time and she sighs, walking back in the elevator with her shoulders slumped.

"Thank God,she almost killed me,she grabbed my hair in there and started-".

"You're fired"I cut her off,she stands up and looks at me mortified.

"W-what?".

"I said you're fired,this wasn't Adelaine's fault and you know it".

"Yes it was! You should be believing me, I'm the mother of-"I cut her off with a warning glare and she swallows hard.

"I'm here longer than her".

"I don't give a flying damn, you're fired,get out before I call security and if you tell me it's Adelaine's fault again... I'll be sure to check the security footage from the elevator"I whisper with a smirk,the scared look on her face waking up joy in my soul.

I straighten up and turn to the men beside me, they're standing like statues, afraid to move an inch.

"The deal is off,I don't have time today,you can call my assistant and she will reschedule"Their eyes widen and they look at me in disbelief, losers were hoping on getting some money from me today.

"But Mr.Russo we had a deal-We've been waiting for four months to get here".

I chuckle at them while fixing my watch."You'll be waiting an extra four if it means so much to you,I value patience Mr.Bate".