Chapter Thirty -Eight

"Is this one of your sick jokes? Please tell me it is because if I turn around and actually see him with her I'm killing everyone in the house then setting it up in flames"He swallows hard, staring at me intensely before smiling.

"Yeah I'm joking with you hahahah,your sister is here but not with Kingston, she's here with two other girls that happen to be her best friends,she called me this morning asking if I'm allowing her to come and burry the hatch-".

I put my hand up stopping him, I've known this man for awhile now and I can tell exactly when he's lying and when he's telling the truth, he's one hundred percent lying now, how can I tell? He is avoiding my eyes and tapping his foot against the floor aggressively,not to mention the droplet of nervous sweat that's sliding down his forehead.

"I know you're lying,I just don't see the point of you doing it since you knew how I would react to whatever is happening behind me,you shouldn't have allowed anyone near me until the baby is born, I'm going to ask you again nicely, what's happening behind me?"I ask calmly.

He looks at Dove then sighs."Prince is dating your sister and they're parked in the driveway waiting for us"My eyes widen slowly.

"He's doing what? How? He was on that trip-Oh my God he was never on that, trip he lied to us, didn't he?"He nods and I turn around, spotting a black car parked near the gate.

"That's their car?!".

"Now I know you're mad at me but please remember I massage your feet and shoulders when you're cranky, that's-".

I ignore him and storm out the house in a hurry,the car door opens and my sister walks out,a smug grin spread across her face.

"Good to be back home"She lowers her sunglasses and looks at the house.

Home?!

"What the heck do you mean good to be back home? Your home is the countryside"I spit out while walking towards her.

She smirks at me smugly beforehand speaking.

"Oh Prince didn't tell you? I live here now"I stop in my tracks and blink in surprise.

Did I hear her correctly?! She lives here now?!

"What did you say?!".

Prince steps out the car and looks at me."She said she lives here now, with me".

"Mhm that's right".

He walks up to her and wraps his arm around her waist, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"What on Earth are you doing? She's my sister,she is responsible for my mother's death and you're kissing her?! Bringing her in the house I live in?!".

He stares at me coldly,not an emotion at sight,he used to have such a warm, welcoming look in his eyes but now it's filled with disturbing hatred I never knew he was capable of having for me.

"I like her and I want her close".

"Then take her to a hotel and stay there with her"Nasius adds and steps next to me.

"You said it was okay for me to come".

"You told me you only wanted to talk,you didn't mention the part where you move in with the rat".

"Who are you calling a rat?"Cece asks defensively.

"You, he's calling you a rat,where do you get the nerve? After all the things you put me through you decide to show up here acting like you're in a happy relationship, we both know you're using him to get closer to me,stop messing around"She snorts and looks up at Prince.