Chapter Twelve

"Are you still with him or did you break up? I'm not friends with h-"My violent head shake cuts her off.

I almost snapped my neck in half.

"We broke up a few months ago"I answer harshly,her smile slowly fading at my words.

If only you knew.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that,I hope you're okay but between you and be..."She leans in and whispers.

"You were so much better and nicer than him,I was hoping you would come to your senses".

You could have saved me from a lot by telling me before.

She pulls away and I smile, glancing at Kingston,I catch him staring at me intensely before dropping his gaze on the table.

Why does he always look so annoyed?

"Adelaine these are my siblings,this is Nasius"I smile politely and shake his hand.

He has the same eyes as Kingston but the stare is more welcoming,he shakes my hand lightly and looks me up and down.Yep they're definitely brothers.

"Pleasure to meet you Adelaine"He flashes me the whitest pearls I've ever seen and I feel myself blush.

"Pleasure is all mine sir".

"This is my oldest brother Prince"I raise my head to look at him, he's got to be at least 6'3.

These men look like they're made in the laboratory wow.

He shakes my hand firmly, smiling and showing off yet again the whitest teeth I have ever seen in my life.

I actually feel very undressed and poor compared to all of them.

"Nice to meet you,I hope my brother here isn't giving you a hard time,do I need to need to beat him up?"He jokes and laughs,but his eyes are telling me that there's some truth in that joke.

Yes you do.

I laugh and shake my head."It's my second day here,so far no need for violence".

"Tell me if he messes up, I'll be sure to show him what I learned in the gym"He says and stares deeply into my eyes,still shaking my hand slowly.

His eyes are absolutely astonishing.

Kingston clears his throat and brings us back to reality.

"Right...So anyways this is Dove, she's Kingston's twin sister".

I pull my hand out of Prince's grasp and shake Dove's hand, looking for the similarities between her and Kingston.

They all have the same intense stare and sharp face structure,their skin looks silk soft but Dove and Kingston are the only ones that have very perceptible dimples.

"So are you the assistant my brother slept with?"She blurs out and I freeze,my eyes widening as I process her question.

HE TOLD THEM?!

"For God's sake Dove,do you know what limits and boundaries are?"Kingston sneers,his face angry and a bit flustered.

"I think you already know the answer to that question,so is she the girl mom and dad said you've been getting busy with?"She teases and I feel my face getting redder,this falls under the category of top five most embarrassing conversations in my life.

He told his parents too? But he still wants me to act like it never happened? Make it make sense because I genuinely don't understand this man.

I swallow the lump in my throat and look at Kingston,my eyebrows forming into a frown.