Chapter Fourteen

I hung up and looked at him in horror.

He heard me.....My boss heard me say I fantasize about him and our wild night to fall asleep faster.

I stand up and stand awkwardly, avoiding his eyes as much as I can

There's absolutely no way out of this.

"Miss.Matthews what did you do?"He asks while leaning against the doorframe with a sneaky grin on his face.

"Nothing"I drop my head down and slump my shoulders.

"It didn't sound like nothing,it sounded like you were having some very inappropriate thoughts about your boss Miss.Matthews, how inconvenient".

I squeeze my knuckles and force my head up."It won't happen again, I'm terribly sorry"He nods.

"Certainly it won't,this was very embarrassing,if I were you I would jump out of that window right now".

You're telling me? I want to burst into tears as we speak.

I look around the room before making eye contact with him,as soon as I do butterflies fill my stomach.

He drops his gaze on my lips and sighs."Adelaine let me fuck you again,I know you want to and I just heard you're fantasizing about it before falling asleep,you can't deny it anymore".

"No I don't and no I didn't"I shake my head in disagreement,of course I do but just because I want to do it doesn't mean I should do it.

"Are you sure...Really? How much can we bet you're wet right now?"I tense at his words,he notices and chuckles.

"I'm not wet".

"Yes you are duchess,admit it,you want me to touch you again,to pull that pretty hair,to get my belt out and bruise your ass, you want me to hold your hips down while licking every inch of y-"I suck in a deep breath and cross my legs.

"You can do that,or you can lay on the desk and spread them wide open for me"He runs his thumb across his lower lip, smirking and eyeing my chest.

You know what? Fuck it,I don't give a fuck,if he can sleep with Jessica and she isn't fired yet then so can I,this is just a little fun and then I'm getting my paycheck and never seeing him again.

I unfreeze my legs from the ground and run towards him,he stretches his arms out for me and lifts me up,my legs wrapping around his waist instinctively as he grips my ass, my skin feeling hot just by coming in contact with his touch.

Bad idea,a very horrible idea but he's so hot,I can feel his tense muscles through the suit.

He slips his tongue in my mouth and I moan out, pulling him closer.

"Duchess this is just once okay? Just to tame the need"I nod and kiss him again, roughy bitting his lower lip and causing him to growl.He holds me against his chest with one arm and pushes everything off the desk with the other before slamming me down.

                            Kingston

Adelaine working are two different women, one's quiet and awkward with the need to please everyone and the other is wild and carefree, now she's just screaming her life away on top of me.

She arches her back and leans on the table behind her, throwing her head back and breathing rapidly.

I rub her clit and she speeds the rhythm of her hips, tangling her fingers in her hair, she's a crying mess but I like it, it drives me insane.

I feel her tightening around me and I pull her up in a seated position before standing up with my dick still inside her.

"What-what are you doing?"I pull out and put her down before spinning her around and slamming her down on the desk.