Chapter Nineteen

She's pregnant,not by me, impossible.

When she came to the office two days ago and told me I was in shock,I still feel like it's an unsalty joke she's pulling on me for firing her, I can't accept the fact that I got her pregnant, I already have a son and she's trying to set me up to have another one.

It ain't happening.

I haven't been in the office in two days because I've been thinking about everything, I did act harsh and I did call her child filth which I wasn't planning on doing but at the spur of the moment I wasn't thinking straight,I feel like an idiot cause of that part but the rest I don't regret,not one bit.

"So she tried to tell me you'll have a little brother or sister? Can you believe that fuckery?"I tell Evander while feeding him.

Evander Blaise Russo.

My pride and joy and also my first happy mistake,well he's not actually a mistake in my eyes, he's what I needed in my life to keep me grounded,when Anastasia told me she was pregnant with him I asked for a dna test because I didn't believe a thing that was coming out of that woman's mouth,after he was born we found out he is in fact a Russo,it was a bitter sweet moment but as the time passed I got used to being a father and now I can't wait to get home and be with him.

"Do you think she's telling the truth? She doesn't look like someone that jokes on a daily basis"He stares at me with his big eyes,not a thought behind them.

"I messed up didn't I? It's my child she's carrying,we did it multiple times without protection and I pilled her with so much work she forgot to take care of herself".

I called my own child filth.

"Your dad's an asswipe Evander"I say and stand up, pacing around his nursery and thinking about the things I told her,she doesn't have a lot of money and I doubt her apartment is child safe,does she even have money for baby stuff? The clothes she wears are obviously thrifted which would mean she's broke and the assistant job would have pulled her out of shit.

She's not capable of raising a child if she doesn't have any money,and unlike Anastasia she didn't go around telling media she's pregnant,she peacefully came into my office with her friend and tried talking it out like an adult,I really screwed up.

Now that I'm thinking with a cold head I'm realizing that everything I told her is stupid,I doubt she ended up pregnant just to get money out of it and she most definitely didn't plan this,I attacked that woman for no reason.

I look at the clock on the wall, it's 8:58 pm, if I hurry up I'll get to her apartment by 9:30.

"We're going on a little trip"I tell Evander and pull the empty bottle away from him, putting it on the dresser."As much ad we don't want to, we have to make things right and take responsibility for our actions, I did it with your mother and I'll have to do it with Adelaine too"He frowns and I chuckle.

"Indeed, remind me to buy condoms next time so you don't get more siblings, now we'll get you dressed and ready".

                              ••••••••••

                             Adelaine

I went to the doctor yesterday and it's been confirmed that the tests results were right, I'm pregnant.

How do I feel? I don't know,one part of me wants to bang my head against the wall and cuss myself out and the other is actually excited and joyful,I like babies and I always wanted to be a mom,it just happened sooner than I expected.

I met Kingston Russo exactly one month ago and if someone told me all this would happen just because I got hired to be his assistant...I would willingly live on the street and work at the bar for little money.