Chapter Thirty-Three

Maddy

Over my dead body will I allow these two to ruin Adelaine's night,I would rather jump out of a moving car and roll down a muddy hill while wearing my favourite pair of Louis Vuitton shoes than let them get anywhere near her.

Kingston texted me and told me to tell the security guards to get rid of them but I have something better in stored, I'm solving this Maddy style.

It takes them exactly seven minutes to get up here since they can't press the elevator button any faster with those ugly cheap acrylic nails,yes I know exactly what their nails look like and I know who does them as well,I teamed up with the girl two days ago over Instagram, I won't do nothing drastic though,just a few changes on their usual design.

I step in front of the elevator door and begin to count in my head,those slow,weak minded gremlins should be here in Four...Three...Two...One...

The sensor beeps and the doors slide open,a smile spreads across my lips when I see them.

My eyes land on Adelaine's sister first, Adelaine doesn't like calling her by her real name so we go with Cece, she's dressed like a depressed clown, short black skirt with bright blue boots and a top to match the whole catastrophe,did I mention cherry red lipstick? My eyes hurt from looking at it.

As for Kingston's sloppy leftover she's dressed like a-I don't even think I can describe it, it's a total catastrophe, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that.

The short black nails,nose rings and their so called light makeup...They're copying Adelaine to the core but failing miserably,Cece has a very clear face and Adelaine has a lot of freckles on her nose,can you guess what Cece did? She drew enormous freckles all over her nose and cheeks.

"Hello ladies".

They check me out from head to toe before shrugging smugly."Ew,move we got somewhere to be".

Cece laughs and I laugh along with her."Hahahaha press the damn button and get out of this building"I spit out and they look at each other in confusion.

"And who are you supposed to be?"Cece asks and I tilt my head smiling."Security".

"You? With those cheap nails and those fake bangs? Yea right"The sloppy leftover says and I look at my nails.

"That's no problem,I have a special friend that taught me what to do with my nails in case I need to mess someone up"The cocky smirk she wore on her lips quickly fades and she looks at me taken aback.

"What do you mean by that?".

I tie my hair and start biting the fake nails off, causing both of them to gasp in shock."What the heck are you doing?!!".

Cece presses the button aggressively hoping for the door to close."You're a freak! Anastasia do something for God's sake".

Anastasia looks at me panicked before pulling out a deodorant out of her bag.

Amateur, it's like we're still in high school.

Before she got the chance to spray it in my direction I walked in the elevator and pushed her on the ground with all the power I had in my hands.

"AHH YOU FREAK"She grips her shoulder and groans in pain,hah I barely touched her.

"Oh come on now,why are you getting mad? We are just getting started gorgeous,now let me borrow those fake eyelashes okay? Just lay and relax".

                             ______

                           Kingston

Why today? Why? It's like they knew what I was planning and decided to come mess it up,I'm going to lose my mind, screw them,screw every woman on this planet except my Adelaine.