Chapter 7: Uno Reverse

"Hades slept with Hannah when he found out that she was having his baby" Julien breathed in exasperation.

"What if he didn't? What if she lied?" I wondered. Julien was sitting on the bed next to me. I was busy gossiping with him about the conversation that I just had with Jason.

"I wouldn't be surprised" he sighed. "I am very disappointed with Hannah, Luna " he admitted. Oh yeah, I completely zapped out the fact that Julien and Hannah were pretty close when we went to the holiday house. My eyes widened when I thought about it.

Eleven weeks ago, we went to the holiday house.

I got pregnant eleven weeks ago.

So did Hannah.

"Julien, I need to ask you a question" I started hesitantly.

"Shoot" he breathed as he ran his hand in his hair.

"Do you know how far along is Hannah pregnant?" I asked.

"I don't know. fourteen or fifteen weeks? I don't know" He said in confusion.

"She's eleven weeks pregnant" I deadpanned. I watched his facial expression and watched as his eyes widened. "Did you sleep with her?" I asked. He didn't respond. He remained totally silent. "Julien, did you sleep with her?" I asked again. I could feel myself getting irritated by the fact that my best friend was probably the one who got Hannah pregnant.

"I did" Julien said. It came out as a whisper.

"Did you use condom?" I asked.

"I didn't" He whispered and smacked himself on the face.

Uno Fucking Reverse.

"And you had the fucking nerve to talk to me about fucking protection?" I screeched in disbelief.

"It can't be" He whispered again.

"It can be" I rectified.

What the fuck was going on?

"There's a high chance that the DNA will turned out negative when it comes to Hades. What are you going to do? I'm pretty sure that Hannah might have an idea that you might be the father" I started more questioning myself than him.

"I might not be" Julien responded. I took the pillow next to him and smack his big face with it. Julien was now glaring at me with his messy hair on his head.

"You are in no position to argue, Julien" I scolded.

"Says the one with a human growing inside of her" He retorted.

And there goes another pillow on his face.

"I am in love with the man. That's a huge difference" I muttered. "Let's say it's your child" I assumed. "What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I need to have a chat with Hannah" Julien breathed. I sat on the bed then stared at him. I couldn't help the grin that was forming on my face.

"I wanna see Ella's reaction when you tell her" I laughed. This time, a pillow flew on my head. I let my body fall on the mattress and stared at the white ceiling. "What are you going to do?" I asked him seriously.

"If she is having my child, I will take my responsibility" Julien shrugged.

"Towards your child or Hannah?" I asked.

"You want the truth?" Julien asked me as he laid on the bed next to me. We were now both staring at the ceiling.

"Complete truth" I responded.

"I really liked Hannah. I got to know the real her. When I saw how low she stood when she came here the other day, I was so disappointed" he breathed. "When I slept with her, it was not just lust. It was not just sex. It was more" Julien admitted. I could clearly see that he was attached to her.

I was too.

I had unwillingly build a bond with Hannah and seeing her acting like this, was very upsetting.

"Julien, maybe she reacted that way because she was scared. She is single and pregnant" I said.

"You're single and pregnant, Luna. You didn't react that way" Julien breathed.

"Different people. Different coping mechanism" I shrugged. "What I am confused about is that, if she knew that she was pregnant for your baby, why choose Hades?" I asked myself. A scoff left Julien's mouth as he sat back up. I could see that this situation was very troubling him.

"Isn't it obvious?" Julien asked. I shook my head. "He is the handsome rich bachelor who owns his own multi billionaire business. Why would Hannah choose me over him? I am here living at my best friend's place. The same best friend who happens to be pregnant with Hannah's ex fuck buddy" I exhaled at his words. I sat up then flicked him on his forehead.

"Stop acting as if you're a good-for-nothing. Hannah chose Hades because they have history. Don't overthink it" I said and wrapped him in a hug. Julien wrapped his arms around me before resting his chin on my shoulder. I knew that he was still overthinking the whole thing.

"You good kids?" My mother asked as she stood by the door of the room. Julien pulled away and offered my mother a smile that didn't reach his eyes. My mother frowned at this scene then walked in my room.

"We have something to tell you" Julien breathed. My mother crossed her arms over her chest then started tapping her feet.

"What is it now?" She asked impatiently.

"Hannah is pregnant" Julien announced.

"I already know" My mother huffed.

"With my baby" Julien continued. My mother's eyes widened. Her jaws clenched. Her eyes turned to me, then my tummy. Confusion suddenly swept on her face.

"You say what now?" My mother asked in disbelief.

"Julien is the father of Hannah's baby" I repeated innocently.

"I already heard that" My mother snapped.

"Then why did you ask?" I muttered.

"When did you know?" My mother demanded.

"We don't know yet. But we're assuming. Hades is doing a DNA test" I explained.

"How do you know that?" My mother asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Jason told me" I quickly said.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear anything until it's confirmed" My mother said before shaking her head.

"Oh God" Julien breathed.