Chapter 15: Persey Alpha

I heard something fall in the corridor. I turned to look at Hades. He took my hand in his, before slowly directing me to the door. I was still half naked. I pulled on his hand gently, shaking my head in the process.

What was that?

I was feeling very scared at this point. What bugged me was how calm and unfazed, Hades seemed to be. Upon walking into the corridor, I turned around to see a few candles set on the floor. There were petal of roses adorning the floor. I was confused.

Pleasantly surprised. As I kept falling the trail of petals and candles, with Hades by my side, I soon realized that it was leading to the balcony. What was happening here? The curtains were moving because of the gentle breeze, making me aware that the door was open. Hades motioned me to walk outside. I frowned and stared at him quizzically.

As soon as I walked outside, I made my way to the rails.

And suddenly I felt someone push me. I turned around to see Hades. With one last push, I was hanging from Hades' balcony. "What are you doing?" I asked in panic.

"Trying to kill you"

******

KIDDING! Hey Sweet readers! Thank you for the amazing support. I love you so much! Please don't hesitate to follow me on Instagram.

Lechna Baram Official

Back to the Story.

******

As soon as I walked outside, I found nothing. I looked around and quickly froze when I saw a small furry ball on the side of the balcony, sniffing the door. My hand flew to my mouth.

"Is it a puppy?" I asked, my voice cracking in disbelief. I quickly walked to it and slowed my movement once I was close enough. I didn't want to scare it away. It was a freaking Shih tzu. It was a brown furry little puppy. I gently lifted it up and carried it on my arm.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked Hades in disbelief. I couldn't believe the happiness that I was feeling at this point. "A freaking puppy!" I exclaimed in happiness. This night couldn't get any better.

"Come in now. You're naked" he quickly said. I walked inside, my eyes not leaving the little puppy that was sitting on my arm. It was not bigger than my arm. I lifted the little puppy gently and smiled when I realized that he was a little boy.

"Is he mine?" I asked Hades, expectedly.

"Ours" he said.

"What is his name?" I asked him before engulfing the little puppy in a huge session of kissing. He was so cute.

"I was waiting for you to decide" Hades admitted as we made our way back to the bedroom. I quickly put my dress back on before turning my attention to my little boy. He was running on the bed, jumping excitedly as the soft blanket. I was thinking about some potential name that would clearly fit the new member of our small family.

This is what this was.

A family.

"Alpha" I suggested. Alpha sounded powerful. Hades tilted his head while staring at me.

"Persey" He suggested.

"Persephone?" I grinned in disbelief.

"Persephone" he confirmed.

"I like Persey too" I admitted. "And Alpha too" I continued.

"Let's keep both names" Hades said with a shrug. I started making my way back to where we were having dinner.

"Persey Alpha Reigns" I tested. That sounded powerful. I could have kept that name for my son. I chuckled at my thoughts, earning a frown my Hades.

"Sounds good to me" Hades nodded. I put the little puppy on the floor, leaving him to run around in the grass. I made my way to the table and sat down in front of Hades. I couldn't wipe that smile that was constant on my face. I shook my head in disbelief.

"I love you" I said in all honesty. "I love what we are living. I wouldn't wish for more" I took his hand in mine and slowly brought it to my lips.

Surrendering myself to his love was so easy and effortless for me. He was everything I ever wanted for in a man. He was far from being perfect. Was it normal that I loved his flaws more? I loved him for who he was.

"I love you too, sweetheart" He said, his eyes lingering on my lips. He gently ushered me to stand up, made me walk to him. I settled myself on his lap, caressing his hair and staring at his beautiful eyes. "You're so beautiful" he whispered, approaching his face to mine. I smirked, leant my face slowly so that my lips were barely touching his. His lips were so tempting. I wanted to feel their warmth. I wanted to feel the intoxication of his bare lips, on mine.

"You're one fine sight to the eyes as well, Mr Reigns" I said before pressing my lips against his. He lifted me gently so that I was now straddling him on his chair. I didn't care about who might see. The only thing that I was engulfed in, was Hades' irresistible lips. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair as he slid his hands under my dress and aggressively squeezed my bare ass. I was wearing a thong.

Hades slowly rocked grinding my heated core to him. I couldn't help but moan in the kiss when I felt his hard erection against me. I wanted to tear apart those thin piece of clothes. I wanted to barrier between us. I wanted him. I pulled on his hair, obtaining a groan from him.

"You're going to be the death of me, sweetheart" he whispered after pulling away from the kiss. From the hunger that I could see in his eyes, he had no intention to stop whatever was happening here. "I fucking missed you" Hades breathed, his finger parting my lips gently.