Chapter 14: Our

"I have something to tell you" I whispered. Hades was staring at me intently. I could see the patience wearing off. He cupped my cheeks, rested his forehead against mine.

"Don't" he sighed. I rolled my eyes, pull away from him and took a deep breath and did a twirl in front of him.

"What can you see different?" I asked him casually. Hades tilted his head in confusion. He looked so cute. His beautiful eyes scanned me and I could see them stop at my tummy.

"You've put on some we-" he stopped himself, his eyes widened. "Fucking hell" he swore. "Are you preg-? Are you? Is there my baby in there?" He rambled while walking to me. A frown appeared on his face as he approached me.

"Are you saying that I look fat?" I asked, trying to sound offended.

Well, I was offended.

Hades dropped on his knees. His face was facing my tummy. I placed my hands on my tummy and smiled at him.

"I'm pregnant, Hades" I whispered loud enough for him to here. "Three months" I added. He blinked a few times.

"When did you find out?" He asked me, as he stood back up.

"Three weeks ago" I told him. "Right after you left" I added. Hades glared at me, took a few steps backwards and ran his hand in his hair in frustration.

"I didn't leave. You pushed me away" Kale snapped. "And you didn't bother to let me know?" He asked. "My child is growing inside of you, luna. And you didn't think to let me know?" He asked in disbelief. I blinked a few times.

He's right.

I can't argue at this point.

"I have been getting threats! People are wanting to hurt you and my child, who's existence I didn't even know of" he sneered. Hades turned his back to me. I slowly walked to him, placed my hand on his back, then rested my face against him.

"I am so sorry" I apologised. "I didn't want to impose too much on you. I was going to tell you but I was simply not ready. That's why I was at your doorstep at two in the morning" I said slowly. "I needed to tell you" I continued. He turned around slowly. He stared at me. It was hard to know what he was feeling. I simply couldn't read him. He placed his hands on my waist, closed his eyes and sighed.

"You're moving in here" Hades ordered. He took a step back, then shook his head. "And I don't want you to even argue about this" he continued.

"I don't have a say in this matter?" I questioned in disbelief.

"The moment you decided not to inform me about our pregnancy, was the moment you lost a say in this matter" he snapped. Here comes the controlling, mean and arrogant man I first met. I decided that it was best not to argue with him. I think that the best solution was to move in here with him. I wanted to get rid of this tension.

"Hades?" I started, making small steps towards him. He rose one of his perfect eyebrows questioningly.

"Don't argue" he muttered.

"Am I still your girlfriend?" I asked him with a small smile.

"Not for long" he muttered. I wrapped my hands around his neck and gently pulled him to me.

"I'll move in here with you" I told him with a smile.

"You didn't have much choice" he said while eyeing my lips.

"Am I still your girlfriend?" I asked again.

"Yes, Luna" he responded.

"You didn't have much choice" I mimicked him before pecking his lips.

"Luna. You have no idea how happy I am right now. I am having a child with the woman I am in love with. I am looking forward to seeing you walking around in this house everyday" Hades said as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "I want you to listen to me when it comes to your safety" he urged.

"I will" I said.

"Now come" he said as he took my hand in his and started walking back in the house.

"We haven't eaten yet. Where are we going, Hades?" I asked, my eyes connecting with the chef for a few seconds. He had a grin on his face and he was shaking his head at the same time.

"The food can wait" he simply said.

"Your baby is hungry" I mumbled. Hades stopped walking to turn to look at me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me seriously.

"Not really but I really want to know where we're going" i shrugged. He leant and quickly pecked my lips before resuming his way to I don't know where.

"To our bedroom" He said casually.

Our bedroom.

I really liked the sound of it.

"I like the sound of it too" Hades responded. Wait. Did I really say that out loud? I shook my head at my own stupid self. I shouldn't even be surprised at this point.

"Our house. Our bedroom. Our baby" Hades said as we walked up the stairs.

Soon, we were standing in his bedroom. I haven't been here for a long time. Hades was looking at me. He turned me around, zipped down the dress and slowly peeled the dress off me.

"Is that why you wanted me up here?" I asked softly. I could feel goosebumps rise on my skin as he slowly caressed my skin.

"Turn around" he ordered. I turned around, standing in front of him with my bra and panty on. "Let me hear my baby" he said, making my eyes go wide.

That's why he wanted me naked?

His hands cupped my tummy as he went down on his knees. He pressed his ears against my tummy, making me tilt my head in confusion.

"How didn't I notice this beauty before?" He asked me as he held my small tummy.

"I held my bag in front of it" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes.

"I-" Hades didn't have the time to finish his sentence.

BANG!

What was that?