Chapter 19: Senseless

"Why did you put that movie on?" Julien exclaimed while holding onto the pillow. I wiped my tears away and pushed his shoulder in sadness.

"How was I supposed to know that he would die?" I asked in despair. I have selected the movie 'Two Hearts'. This movie was pure gold. "That was the best movie I have fucking watched" I said while chuckling.

"This was so good" Julien said while wiping his imaginary tears.

"So fucking good" I breathed.

"What did I say about you swearing, sweetheart?" I turned around at the sound of my beautiful boyfriend. He was wearing a navy suit and he had his reading glasses on. Julien squinted his eyes suspiciously.

"You told him to return back home?" Julien asked accusingly before glaring at me. "I never thought that I was that boring, Luna" He breathed out. I quickly shook my head innocently while eyeing my beautiful man.

"I didn't tell him to come" I said but I was glad that Hades was back home.

"Now I'm going to feel like the third wheel" Julien groaned. I threw a pillow on his face before turning my attention back on Hades. He seemed amused by Julien's reaction.

"Do you want to stay for dinner, Julien?" Hades asked him politely.

"No?" The asshole answered.

"You didn't actually have a choice, Julien. You're staying" Hades shrugged while walking to me. I couldn't help but smile at how Hades was comfortable with my best friend.

"That's sequestration" Julien muttered. I could sense the playfulness in his voice.

"Sue us, Julien" I retorted as Hades wrapped his arms around me. He bent slightly and kissed the side of my neck. He nuzzled closer, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"See what I meant!" Julien exclaimed in disbelief, making me chuckle. He was right though. "I'm going to invite Ella over" he took his phone and quickly put it down. "That would mean aggravating my suffering" he mumbled to himself. This time, I laughed.

What would I do without Julien?

"Invite her, Julien" I laughed. He huffed then picked his phone up again.

"if you insist" He said in fake defeat. He took his phone and quickly walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes at how melodramatic he was. I quickly settled on the couch and pulled Hades down with me. He pecked my lips before quickly pulling away.

"I am going to take a shower then change" he said before standing up again. I glared at him but this seemed to amuse him. He tapped my nose then starting walking away. I crossed my arms in disappointment. I didn't want to wait. Suddenly, I could hear his retrieving footsteps, coming in my direction again. I refused to turn to look at him and acted as if I was staring at the turned off TV.

Then I felt his breath next to my ear. On the reflection of the television, I could see Hades standing behind me, his elbow was resting on the edge of the couch. His lips were next to my ear. Why the hell was I feeling hot for?

"Are you coming, Jenkins?" He asked. His voice was incredibly sexy.

It was enticing.

I turned my head slightly to look at him. My lips were millimetres from his. My left hand made its way to Hades' hair.

"I thought you were going to stop calling me that" I breathed gently, my eyes eyeing his lips. They were so inviting.

"Soon" he whispered before crushing his lips on mine. I turned around and got on my knees. Praise me for doing that without breaking that soul consuming kiss. It was impossible to describe. Hades was pouring all his devotion and love in it. He lifted me off the couch, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

Hades was already hard.

I gasped as I felt his manhood pressed against my core. The feeling of his want for me, was making me wild. I blame those bloody hormones.

"That was quick" I breathed against his lips before jumping off his grip. I was pulled back against him. I held on his hard on through his pants, making him groan in want. "So quick" I unconsciously licked my lips. Hades quickly took my hand in his, moving it away from his cock.

"I've been hard since your phone call, sweetheart" Hades said. He clenched his jaws and his eyes quickly skimmed my body. "I haven't been able to get the thought of me being inside of you, out of my head" he breathed, before grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling me closer to him.

That. Was. Hot.

I was panting at that point. "It kept replaying in my head. Just you. You moaning my name. You loving what I do to you. And you, being sore afterwards" At this point, I was squirming in front of him. He was going to make me combust with just his words. He moved his hand to my face and gently traced my cheekbone till he reached my lips. He gently tugged on the lower lips and he clenched his jaws again.

"Those fucking lips, Luna" Hades exhaled. "They will be the death of me" He was staring at me with such an adoration that it was unbelievable. "I can't stop thinking about you. About how good you make me feel" My eyes widened at his words. My core was throbbing in want. I wanted him to throw me on the bed or on the floor, I didn't care where. I just wanted him to fuck me senseless.

I knew he loved me.

He made love to me.

Now i wanted him to fuck me.

"Make me feel good then" I whispered sexily. I could feel the sex Goddess in me awakening. I gently moved forward and slowly reached his ear. "I want you to fuck me, Reigns" I said confidently before moving away. I smirked in his direction and quickly started making my way to our bedroom.