Chapter 48: All Mine Now

Only Ella's sobs could be heard in the silent room.

"Ella" I whispered, my eyes fixed on Laura as I hesitantly moved towards my best friend. Maybe she has been forced to help her. I wanted to reach for her hand but she was not even looking in my direction. "Ella, it's okay. We are here" I tried to reassured.

That was when the sobs stopped.

Completely.

Ella wiped her tears. She finally rose her head to look at me. And then she chuckled. She shook her head before bursting in a fit of laughter. I frowned at that sudden change in her behaviour.

"Ah" she sighed as she stood up, dusted her clothes before staring at me in utter disbelief. "You can't be that fucking naive, Luna" she gasped. "It's a fucking crime to be that gullible! A few tears and cries here and there, and look at you! Still wanting to help" Ella shouted in pure disbelief.

"What the fuck" Julien deadpanned in pure disbelief. "I knew you were crazy but I had no idea that it was that intense" Ella's eyes moved to Julien. Her eyes softened but she still maintain her cold stance.

"Don't talk about something that you don't understand" Ella grumbled. She had nothing against Julien and I could see it. She could barely look at him in the eyes while Julien was glaring daggers in her direction.

"Fucking enlighten me" He swore. Jason and Hades were simply looking at Ella, then their eyes would occasionally move to Julien. That fucker was not scared of dying. In the meantime, I was still processing Ella's words. My heart was racing in my ribcage. The disbelief had knocked the fuck out of me and here I was, holding onto my tummy, in front of my best friend.

The same best friend who has been threatening me and the life of my child.

"Was it all you from the beginning?" My voice came out very weak. The betrayal was hard to digest. Ella and I, have always been there for each other and I couldn't comprehend her actions. "Have you been the one helping her?" The disbelief and betrayal could be heard in my voice even if it barely came out as a whisper. What did I do to push her to act this way?

Here I was, blaming myself again.

"Have I been helping her?" Ella scoffed. "Have I been helping you, Laura?" she then snickered sickeningly before turning her attention back to me. I could clearly see that I was her main issue out of all this drama. She was out for me. "Fuck No, Luna" her grin was gone. Ella looked beyond pissed and I have never seen that side of her. Her jaws were clenched as she pulled the gun out of Laura's hand and pointed it in my direction. "Laura has been helping me!" she snapped. "Do you think that I wouldn't be able to orchestrate such a majestic show on my own?" she sneered. I didn't know where that anger was coming from. The goosebumps rose on my skin as my eyes remained glued on the woman that I once trusted with my whole life.

"Why?" A sob escaped my lips as I looked at her. Everything in me was trying to find the Ella that we used to know in that new born character who was standing in front of me, with a gun in her hands.

"I was always second, Luna! Always! Again, you just showed that I can never be the fucking main character. I did all this. I am the one who made your life a living hell, Laura, was just here to help me all along" She shrugged.

"No. It is just unbelievable for me that you would be the one wanting my ruin" My voice was weak as the sobs overpowered my words. The tears were running down my face non-stop. Shall I blame that on the pregnancy too? I was shaking my head as my eyesight turned blurry. I bent my head again, my eyes were now on the floor.

"What did you fucking expect?" She swore as I should have known. "You have always had everything that you've always wanted. Every single thing, Luna. Your mother made sure of that. But Hades? Fucking Hades was the last straw" Ella scoffed before bursting into a fit of humourless chuckle. "I fucking told you. Right from the beginning. Hades was fucking mine, Luna. But what did you do? You fucked him? Why? Because Luna Jenkins, can have everything that she wants" She continued as she mocked my crying. "She wanted Hades. She got him. And now, you're having his kid. How acceptable is that, Luna?" she shouted. Ella was delusional.

"You're fucking crazy" Julien sneered in Ella's direction.

"Oh! Am I?" She stopped to question herself while tapping the top of the gun, by the corner of her mouth. "I don't think so, Julien. I recall that you were standing right there in school when I said it loud and clear that Hades Fucking Reigns was my future husband" she snapped. I wiped my tears, turned my head to sneak a peak at Hades. His eyes were already on me, analysing my movements. When our eyes connected, I saw that his softened.

"You didn't even fucking know him!" Julien exclaimed in utter exasperation. Julien was the wrong person to be locked in a room with, especially if there is an armed person. His life seemed to be just a joke to him. Ella strutted her way to Hades, batting her eyelashes in the process. She made sure that the gun was very much visible to him as she bent her head so that she was now very close to him. Their foreheads were nearly touching and my hormones were raging inside of me.

In a matter of seconds, Ella pressed her lips down on Hades'. The gun was pressed against his cheek at the same time as Ella continued to kiss him. Hades were unresponsive. His eyes were open as Ella tried to deepen the kiss. He pulled away slightly, making her groan against his lips before roughly pulling away to look at me.

"All mine now" she sang as I felt my inside twist in anger and disgust.