Chapter 20 : PRASHAD

The next day, Isha was on her way back from the temple when she came across Krishna who was eagerly waiting for her.

"Ishey!" exclaimed Lord Krishna and walked towards Isha.

"Did you get me the prashad?" asked Krishna and eagerly placed his hand in front of him, asking for the prashad.

"Mmhmm" hummed Isha and nodded her head, placing a laddoo in his hand.

Krishna looked at the laddoo in his hand and then at the thali in Isha's hand and then at Isha incredulously.

"Only, this much?!" asked Krishna incredulously.

"Mmhmm. I have to distribute it to the others too, Bhratha Kanhaiyya. We have to distribute the prashad to everyone" said Isha, walking towards the common hall.

Krishna walked behind Isha and said "But Ishey, my priya behen, itni si prashad se mera kya hoga?"

Isha was having none of it and walked into the common hall where everyone were present.

As soon as Isha went towards Rukmini to give her the prashad, Krishna said "Meenu, if you don't give me the prashad thali now, then-"

"Then what will you do?" asked Isha.

"Main... Main... Main is khidki se bahar kood jaunga" said Krishna.

Balram immediately snorted and Duryodhan who was sitting beside him just gave a smirk. Duryodhan then looked at Isha and he just kept looking at her.

Isha rolled her eyes and said "After distributing the prashad if any laddoos are left, I'll give them to you Bhratha Govind."

Krishna stomped his leg like a petulant child and said "No! I want them now!"

"Eesh... This guy... " muttered Isha and was about to give the thali to Rukmini to distribute it among the others, but stopped when Krishna exclaimed "Meenu!"

"What is it, now?" asked Isha, looking at Krishna with a hand on her hip and the other holding the thali.

Devaki and Vasudev looked at Krishna and shook their heads at him. Kunti looked at the interaction in amusement.

"I challenge you to play game of dice with me. If I loose and give up, you can have your the prashad. But If I win, I will get all the prashad!" exclaimed Krishna.

Isha immediately scowled at him and said "I'm not an idiot gamble away the offering we made to the God. It belongs to everyone. I have no right to gamble it."

All the elders smiled hearing her. Even Yudhishthir was pleased, hearing her.

"Besides, I know you cheat" she said, making Krishna gasp in mock horror.

Most of the people in the room snickered.

"Meenu, do you have no shame in defaming your favorite brother like this?" asked Krishna.

Isha scoffed and said "I'm just speaking the truth."

"Whataver! As your brother, I'm ordering you to play the game of dice!" said Krishna.

"Why are you doing this?!" whined Isha.

"Because I want to" said Krishna smugly.

Krishna turned his head to look at Karna who was already looking at them.

"Jyesht, do you wanna join us?" asked Krishna with a grin.

"No. I'll pass. I'd rather watch than participate when it comes to gambling" said Karna, looking at Isha smugly.

Isha narrowed her eyes at him and with a hmph, she flipped her braid over her shoulder and Karna unconsciously moved back from where he's sitting, as if her braid will hit him in the face from across the room. Realizing that his face is safe for now, he just smirked at her and she glared at him.