👑THREE👔

SARA'S POV:-

"Dad...I missed you so much..."...i said hugging my dad...

It had been a week without him and to say I missed him was an understatement...i loved my father the most in this world...a tear slipped out of my eye...

"What happened to my saru...see papa is back...I have even got whatever you asked me too..."... Dad said kissing my forehead

"My Louis Vuitton perfume..?..and my Burberry coat..?..."..i asked him sniffling...

"Yeah...that too..."...dad said and pulled my cheeks..."i missed you so much..."..i said and kissed his cheeks...

"Dinner is ready...your daughter wants to talk to you about something...she has been eating my ears..."...mom said and rolled her eyes...

"Dad...I watched a movie and it was too good...you know the boy challenges himself that he will go on three dates with the girl and make her fall in love with him and then....."...i was about to continue but my mom cut me off...

"I thought you were talking about marriage...??.."..my mom said and narrowed her eyes...

"Oh yes...that too...papa i want to get married..."..i said and took a bite of food...

I don't know why but my dad started choking..."Married to whom..??.."..my dad asked after having a sip of water...

"Rajveer dad...duhh..."...i said and rolled my eyes...i heard my dad talking to Rajveer's dad and since then I made my mind to marry him...

"Sara...you're still so young my love..."dad said and looked at me...

"Dad..it was decided since we were kids...and I'm 22...I'll be 23 next month...and by the way you remember what is next month..."...i asked both my parents

"You just said Sara..it is your birthday.."..my mom answered it rolling her eyes...

"But did you remember what is next month...it's the queen's birthday....and dad i want to get married on my birthday...."..i said and smiled at my dad....

"I don't think that's a good idea...she can't even boil an egg and wants to get married...."...my mom said...

"Mom...why is it so important for you to make me learn how to boil an egg...i will learn it then can I marry Rajveer...?.."...i asked my mom and she slapped her forehead

"Sara don't you want to do something first..."...Dad asked me...

"Dad i want to be a housewife...I just want to marry Rajveer...dad all my friends are getting married..."..i said and looked at him with puppy eyes...

"She doesn't wants to do anything...once she got rejected from Miss India she doesn't even wants to try..."...mom said and tears filled my eyes...

"Rashmi..."...my dad hissed but tears flowed from my eyes...

Ya so...i went for Miss India and even though everything was perfect...they rejected me because of my height...they had a minimum requirement of 5'5 whereas I was just 5 feet tall

My height was my biggest insecurity and my mom had to pinch that in...wow..just wow....i thought and hugged my knees...

"Look Sanjeev i worry about her that's all....What I have heard Rajveer is a career oriented boy...and Sara is just Sara..."..mom said...