👑FIVE👔

SARA'S POV:-

It had been two days since I was confined to my room and still my parents had not accepted my decision to marry Rajveer

For two days, i wasn't eating anything except of smoothies...and believe me...i was very hungry..but no..my self respect came first

Dad tried talking to me..he even came to my room to pamper me so that I would talk to him and eat something....but I didn't look at him at all...

My parents don't understand how much I want to marry Rajveer...since I was a kid...i have only dreamt about him since my grandmother told me about how our parents decided we would get married when we will grow up...

When my parents again didn't come to any conclusion on the third day...i had enough....now I only have to do something...and trust me...anger wasn't going to work...i understood that much...

I had a bath and got ready...i will convince dad first and then mom...i decided and went to his office...he was at home as it was a Sunday....

I ran towards his office, earning a disapproving cluck and a glare from mom for running but my marriage couldn't wait...i thought and entered his office area

I saw him working drowned in his files and hurried towards him..wrapping my arms around him while he was sitting in his chair....

"My best friend my dad..."..i said and gave him my most sweetest smile with my dimples popping out....

"Thank God you are out of your room...do you have any idea how much I was worried about my little Saru..."..dad said and kissed the side of my head..

"If i wouldn't have come to you then where would I go...you are my most favourite dad..."...i said kissing his cheek and sat at the edge of his table...still facing him...

"Most favourite dad..??...How many dad's do you have..."..he said laughing..."what do you mean..???..."....i replied confused.....

"Sanjeev behave yourself..and do you want a tight slap...."...mom growled behind me and i covered my mouth to stiffle my laugh

"My most beautiful mom....today you are looking extra beautiful to me..."...i said and kissed mom's cheek too...

She eyed me suspiciously but I just smiled at her....

"I want to say something to both of you..."...i said and made mom sit on a chair too...

"Because god couldn't be present everywhere so he made parents...and i love you both so much...you are the best and i thank God everyday for giving me such awesome parents...and i know i am very good but I know how much mom cares about me...so I have decided that from now

Me...Sara...would help you in the kitchen....i will do everything you say...i will not argue back as well...i will do everything you say...."...i said and again smiled at my parents...