👑TWENTY-TWO👔

NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS VOTES ARE DONE♥️⭐TARGET BELOW⭐♥️

SARA'S POV:-

"Yaar tum to ek number ki badtameez ladki ho ek chorni ki tarah mere kamre me aayi Jaa rhi ho hum kuch professional bhi to kar sakte the na..."..i told Sakshi who rolled her eyes...

(You don't have any manners...entering my room like a thief...we could be doing something professional..)

"It's personal you idiot and I've brought you clothes and jewellery that maasi has given...so wear it and come downstairs..."..she said and gave me the clothes...

"Idiot hogi tum...mujhe aaj ke baad idiot galti se bhi mat bol dena nhi to tumhaare baal kheech dungi acche se aagayi samajh ab jaldi se sorry bolo mujhe..."..i said and tapped my foot...

(You are an idiot...don't ever call me an idiot again otherwise I'll pull your hair do you understand...now say sorry to me..)

"Rajveer bhaiya will you intervene..."..Sakshi said and i looked at Rajveer....but he changed the topic...."Go and call Mom..."...he said and Sakshi huffed and went outside...

Mummy ji entered the room and i rushed to her taking about the lehenga and jewellery...."Take her to another room...".Rajveer said lighting a cigarette and mummy ji and i looked at him with confusion

"Rajveer beta she needs to get ready the guests-.."...mummy ji was taking when Rajveer cut her off...

"I don't fucking care...take her out of my room right fucking now mom..."..he shouted and i jumped gulping.....and mummy ji looked sad...

"Vo mummy ji Rajveer ko bhi to taiyaar hona hai na...koi ni main doosre room me chali jaati hu taiyaar hone...Rajveer aap please gussa mat ho..."..i said and mummy ji smiled at me with tears...

(Mummy ji Rajveer also has to get ready...it's okay I'll go to another room..Rajveer please don't be angry...)

"I'll take this...you bring your other things..."..mummy ji said and smiled at me...and went away with my outfit...

I opened my suitcase and took my makeup and hair kit...and then looked at Rajveer with narrowed eyes...

"Itna chillaoge to gale me dard ho jaega...subah subah kya zaroorat thi sab pe chillane ki...

(Your throat will start paining if you'll shout so much...why did you shout at everyone and that too in the morning...)

Sakshi par chillaye to koi nhi vo toh hai hi aisi ek number ki pagal par apni mummy par kyu chilla rhe ho..."..i said and tapped my foot....but went quiet when he glared at me...

(It's okay you shouted at Sakshi because she is crazy but why are you shouting on your mom...)