👑TWENTY-FIVE👔

SARA'S POV

"Stop calling this kheer...it's a blunder..."..Anita aunty shouted at me loudly and my lower lip started quivering

"Who adds salt and curd to the kheer....if you didn't know how to make one you could have asked me..."..Anita aunty continued shouting and i started crying...

"Sorry aap dono ko hi par mujhe khaana banana nahi aata hai..."..i said crying and mummy ji held my hands....

(Sorry to both of you but I don't know how to cook..)

"Anita stop shouting at her...Sara if you didn't know how to cook you could have told me beta...don't cry..."..mummy ji said and hugged me tightly...rubbing my back....

"Mujhe khaana nahi banaana aata vo to maine Rajveer ko pataane ke liye bola tha sab..."..i said crying and mummy ji laughed at me....

(I don't know how to cook i said all that to impress Rajveer..)

"Rajveer ne bola ki agar Maine kheer nhi banayi to vo gussa ho jaenge..to main kya karti aap hi batao..."..i said crying and mummy ji wiped my tears...

(Rajveer told me if I won't make kheer he will be angry....so what could I do..)

"It's okay Sara...don't cry... no one is perfect my love...you'll learn when the time comes...Anita get me all the ingredients I'll make kheer...Saru go and get ready...and when Neeta bua will ask you..just tell her you have made it..."..mummy ji said and kissed my forehead....

"Lekin mummy ji ye to jhooth hua na..Daddy bolte hai jhooth kabhi nahi bolna chahiye......aapne banayi hai to Maine ye kyu bolu maine banayi hai..."...i asked her wiping my tears...

(But mummy ji this is a lie...my daddy says one should never lie..you've made this then why should I say that I've made this..)

"Saru Neeta bua is very judgemental...she took care of me when my parents died...and she was very strict with me..she wanted to come for your marriage but she wasn't well.....you're my daughter in law and I don't want her to insult or pass a mean comment to you the same way she has been doing with me for years ...I won't like anyone insulting you my love..."..Mummy ji said smiling while chopping nuts...

"Mummy ji Rajveer boht naraaz ho jayenge..mujhse kabhi baat nahi karenge....main bataa Rahi hu....unhone mujhe khud kahaa tha..."..i said crying.....

(Mummy ji Rajveer will be very angry...he won't ever talk to me..I'm telling you..he himself told me...)

"He won't say anything to you...if he does just tell me... I'll feed him this curd kheer..."..mummy ji said and i giggled..."now go and get ready nicely...Rajveer is also on his way...I asked him to come early...."..Mummy ji said and I nodded lightly....wiping my tears and saw Anita aunty looking at me with anger....i gulped and ran to my room...

Mummy ji told me to say lying......how will I show my face to anyone knowing i am going to lying to them...how will I show my face to babaji...he will be very angry when he will know I have lied....i thought and cried....

I wore a pink saree and did my makeup...i left my straight hair open naturally and wore heavy earings...but i was sad....

but i was sad