👑ELEVEN👔

SARA'S POV:-

Two weeks went by and i have given the final exams of my university...don't ask me how it went...i cry everytime I remember......

Along with praying to God to let me pass the exams...i am also taking elocution classes as Rajveer suggested

The teacher was so bad..she called me a doomed case..i know the meaning of doomed case...it means a thief because i have watched all three movies but my favourite one is with Hrithik Roshan...

If not Brad Pitt then i surely would have married Hrithik but that pretty boy came in between...

The teacher told me "Sara use simple words in a sentence...you mispronounce your words when you use long words..."...so I agreed...i am going to impress Rajveer this time so much...I decided and finished my workout...today Rajveer was coming with his parents for finalizing the date of the marriage

Kick...slap or punch...i am still thinking of how i should welcome Rajveer Khanna...three weeks and that idiot has not once called me...

My friend Tia told me how her boyfriend and her talk all night and this idiot didn't once called me...

Is he not happy about this marriage...is he scared of my warning when i told him I am a dangerous girl..

Oh my god...Babaji why is he so innocent...i am so intelligent and my husband is so innocent...

Sach much...jodiyaan te upar wala hi bananda hai....

(Seriously...Couples are made by God....)

I showered and got ready...and then went down for breakfast...i kissed dad on his cheek and sat down...taking a sip of my smoothie...

"Sara you're going to wear this...Rajveer and his family are coming..."..my mom shouted at me...

"Mummy ji Rajveer hi aa reha hai na keda Brad Pitt aa reha hai ke main sajaa.."...i said and continued having breakfast...dad laughed hearing me...

("Mom only Rajveer is coming..it's not like Brad Pitt is coming that i get ready...")

In reality the mouse were flying in my stomach...but i was angry at him...how dare he not call me....i was sad...

Mom was again going to shout on me..she was again angry at me...when we heard the horn...Rajveer had come...

My insides danced with joy...I was so happy...i was going to look at him after almost a month...but i bit my lip...

And he did not once called me whenever I asked Aunty she always said he was busy...

So today...i am also going to ignore him...that fool...