👑THIRTY-THREE👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

"I've told dad so many fucking times not to interfere in my business...but he doesn't get it..."...I shouted punching my desk and taking a deep breath....

Dad has a new fever of coming to my office and sitting in the meetings he's been doing this since three days....giving his opinions which are not fucking required that confuses my employees......and all of this fucking shit is brewed in his mind because of that idiot Snotty....who thinks that dad should join the company again and give his expert fucking opinions....I thought and lit a cigarette..Avinash shaking his head....

"I almost lost the fucking deal with Andrew because of dad...he asked Vineet to change the entire layout behind my back..how can he be so irresponsible is out of my fucking mind....I'm going to fucking kill her for manipulating my dad....."...I shouted again crushing my cigarette....

"Relax Rajveer...you got the deal...try to calm down...I understand it was wrong of uncle to do this...but whatever happened you handled it pretty well..."..Avinash said but went blank when I glared at him....

"On what fucking expense...he called us...my company unprofessional and mismanaged because of dad...those fucking words are going on like a broken fucking record in my mind.....

I can't fucking calm down....dad promised he'll transfer the entire company in my name as soon as I'm tied up to that stupid girl and nothing has been done even though I've reminded him of the same...and now he starts coming back to office giving his suggestions which are not fucking required getting into the sweet talks of that worthless girl....what the fuck..."...I said and closed my eyes trying to calm down....

"Calm down Rajveer..."..Avinash was saying when I glared at him..."Also Shanaya wants to meet you..she wants to talk to you regarding her and Sara's fight...Please meet her...her modelling projects are getting cancelled...She's my sister...."..He was saying when I got up...

"It's not my problem she's your sister....she got those projects because of me and she should be glad she's loosing some projects otherwise she deserves more after what she did that night.....what if a photo went viral from that night...what about my reputation...make her fucking understand things are over between me and her.....I don't have time for her....."..I said and came out of the office....

My mood was fucked...everything happening in my life was acting as a barrier to my future...The only thing that I genuinely want, the shares were getting retreated because of that fucking idiot and spending even a second in her company was altering my peace...I was in a deep thought when my phone rang....I rejected the call of the head of my security agency

I have to talk to dad about the transfer of shares...that's the only fucking reason I'm tolerating that wench otherwise spending a minute with that useless girl is worst than living when the only reason I married that good for nothing idiot is for my company.....Dad is fucking getting played by that bitch and he doesn't understands it.....I thought and lit a cigarette..stuck in traffic...

I was looking around when suddenly my eye caught Snotty...standing near the roadside eating something laughing and talking to someone...and my jaw tightened with fury when I saw her without her guards wearing her sports bra with tight yoga pants...what the exact fuck was she wearing....

what the exact fuck was she wearing