👑TWENTY-FOUR👔

OVER 500 READS AND STILL THE TARGET NOT ACHIEVED..EVEN AFTER A MONTH

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THIS🙂

IT DOESN'T EVEN TAKES A SECOND TO VOTE...AND IT'S HEARTBREAKING TO SEE PEOPLE NOT EVEN APPRECIATING THE WRITER'S EFFORTS

THE BOOK DEPENDS ON YOU... COMPLETE TARGETS SOON AND I'LL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER OR THIS BOOK WILL KEEP ON LAGGING BEHIND

THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY FOR MY BRO'S WHO EVEN IF DON'T COMMENT...BUT ATLEAST VOTE TO BOOSTS MY MORALE

THANK YOU AND ENJOY❤️❤️

RAJVEER'S POV:-

I came back late at night and saw that idiot sprawled on my fucking bed sleeping peacefully....

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath....six months...only for six months i have to tolerate her...

I lied down on my side of the bed...after ensuring ample distance is between both of us... and closed my eyes...

"I love you Rajveer..."..i heard and suddenly felt a damp kiss on my cheek...and then that idiot snuggled close to me and kept her damn head on my chest... clinging onto me tightly...and I exhaled a frustrated breath....closing my eyes trying to sleep

I woke up early in the morning and removed her who was still clinging onto me....after coming back from the gym...had a shower and got ready in a black shirt with black trousers..wearing my coat while i thanked my fucking stars that idiot is asleep...

I went to the dining table and saw mom and dad coming back from their morning walk...and ignored them and asked Anita aunty..who was mom's helper... to serve me breakfast....

"Goodmorning Rajveer..you're going to office early today.....where is Saru.."..mom said and I rolled my eyes...

"As you can see mom..she is not here...so answering you out of common sense...your Saru would be in my fucking room sleeping or doing something else..."..i said taking a sip of my black coffee and saw mom and dad stiffening....

"Today Neeta bua is coming to meet Sara...I'm so scared Randeep...you know how strict she is....."..my mom said worriedly and i ignored my parents...but i smirked hearing the worry in my mother's voice

Neeta bua is my mother's aunt...and she strives for perfection....whereas snotty is fucking imperfect to the core....Neeta bua doesn't even like my mother....she is too calculative and strict....and I'm sure her visit will do some damage to snotty...

"Ohh hoo mere bina breakfast ho Raha hai...".. Snotty's irritating voice reached my ears and i clenched my fist...showing no expression continuing having my breakfast....she touched my parents feet and then came and sat next to my chair...her silk robe covering her obnoxious night suit...

(Ohho...having breakfast without me...)

"Goodmorning Patidev...aapke bhi Charan sparsh kar lu...ya chhodo mera mood nhi hai..."..she said flipping her hair while mom and dad laughed...and took a piece of bread from my fucking plate.....

"Have your own fucking breakfast and stop taking it from my plate..."... i said from gritted teeth...while she continued talking shit from her mouth...