👑THIRTY-TWO👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

The meeting with that dick Richard ended in a sour fucking mood because the fucker was more interested to know about Snotty rather than to discuss the project...

"You know how Richard is why are you getting so affected....You should relax..."..Avinash said while I glared at him...

"Guess what I'm not fucking relaxed...I just can't....in twenty minutes the fucker asked me twenty questions about Sara....I'm not going to deal with him...to a man who talks about marriage and family...that fucker is an hypocritical ass crack.."...I said sipping my scotch...

From the moment I saw snotty.....I knew it she was going to be the centre of attention...she had captured the eyes of every fucking man that was in this room and the same thought ignited unknown and unwanted feelings in me...

I shook my head smoking discussing pointers with Avinash looking around to spot Snotty...but my eyebrows crinkled in a fucking frown when I saw Siya alone chatting with someone and didn't spot her nearby...

Siya came to us as soon as she saw us..."Where's Sara..."...I asked her..."I don't know she was with me but then just went somewhere..."..she was saying when I cut her off...

"I told you to be with her.....she's an...."..immature, irritating and a brainless chit.. I wanted to say but stopped myself....later...I'll deal with Siya later.....I looked around the room again but didn't spot her...

Me, Avinash and Siya looked around but were unable to find her...the worst about everything came into my fucking mind...her brainlessness being the major reason....What if she is in danger...What if she is......I thought and shook my head....not able to complete the sick fucking thought......

"Sara...Rajveer Sara is the garden..."...I heard Siya call my name and ran towards her with Avinash trailing behind my back...

"Go to hell you fucking cunt...."..Shanaya shouted pushing Sara and I braced myself gathering to stop the fucking catfight going on....Shanaya was fucking bullying her and my mind was stuck on Sara....

The truth is that Sara is way too immature and naive to deal with Shanaya....she has the brain of a fucking kid and on top of all she is going to cry all the damn time..I thought walking towards them.....but got frozen with my face covered in astonishment when I saw Sara walking towards her with anger emptying the glasses of juice and champagne on Shanaya's head...

I heard a laugh and saw Siya laughing...ignoring her I ran towards Sara and pulled her back..

Shanaya started abusing her again and it was fucking difficult for me to stop Sara...who was as fierce as a wild cat ready to pounce on Shanaya....

Both continued to shout at each other while Avinash tried to stop Shanaya and I held Snotty's face in my hands...."Don't Sara...I'm already on the fucking verge of loosing it...just come with me...."..I said and held her hand...taking her away

I called my team and asked them to make sure that no pictures of today's event get leaked and made her sit in the car....A fucking rage of anger filling me....

All the fucking way back...Snotty continued to shout and scream....and suddenly I stopped the car when it got too much for me...

"Ab gaadi kyu roki ab kya usse maarne jaau aise aadhe raaste lena hi hai na wapas gaadi ko wahi lo aaj uska muh tod dungi main..."..she shouted...

(Now why have you stopped the car should I walk back to beat her from here...take the car back I'll break her face...)

"Will you fucking stop shouting...."..I shouted at and she jumped looking at me with wide eyes her lower lip trembling...tears filling her eyes...