👑FOURTEEN👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

I was already extremely angry at my life and my parents for tying me to the most horrendous girl I've ever met..

And now she fucking passed in her exams...

Fuck my fucking life....i thought while having my shower....

I came out and dressed in the yellow kurta pyjama that mom chose for me... after all...my parents are taking the most fucking important decisions of my life these days...i thought and rolled my fucking eyes...

How the fuck can she pass...When she is so fucking stupid....

She was someone who jinxes words...for whom London is in America and what fucking not...and she fucking passed...

To be fucking honest...she wasn't one who i would tolerate in my vicinity under normal circumstances....but these days there is nothing normal in my fucking life....

After all...my parents specially my mom is in love with that chatterbox...and because of her...i have to marry that fucking idiot...but only for my company and for six fucking months...

Fuck...I wish my mother had fallen in love with someone like Shanaya...not because I'm in some fucking sort of love with her...

Purely for the reason that she isn't a fucking chatterbox and ofcourse...there is some steamy sex....i thought and buttoned up my kurta...

i thought and buttoned up my kurta

"You're ready beta..."..my mom asked peeking in...

"No sitting in my fucking towel...can't you see mom...."..i growled at her...

""Why are you so angry....is there some issue with work...."..mom asked me and i closed my eyes....to tamper my anger....

"I won't fucking attend the Sangeet or whatever fuck it is...i have work...unlike others..."... i said and got up glaring at mom...who gulped and gave me a small smile...

"Please smile...what is wrong with you Rajveer....smile for me atleast... come.. everyone is waiting for you..fine.... don't attend the Sangeet and mehendi....."..she said and i followed her....with no heart....