👑TWENTY-THREE👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

I entered my office shaking with fury...and threw my coat away....

Fuck...i can't believe Shanaya came to my fucking home...i thought and clenched my fist...i lighted a cigarette and took a puff....

"Replace Shanaya Singh from your brand and hire someone else...She got the ad because of me and now I don't want her to be the part of the campaign any fucking more..."..i told the head of the international lifestyle brand and ended the call....

Shanaya thinks she can fucking manipulate me...but she needs to know who the hell she is teasing....I thought and clenched my fist.....

Although she got many other advertisements and campaigns because of me...but this one will hurt the most...she wanted it desparately as it established her in the international market...and I recommended her at that time because we were fucking.......but she should have known better than to tease me....

I heard a knock and Avinash peeked his head inside...and fuck...my fist clenched again...

"You fucking told Shanaya about my marriage....she came to my place and created a fucking scene...."..i said and held his collar....

"I did it for your good Rajveer...Imagine how much it would have hurt your wife..."..he said and i pushed him away.....

"Shanaya called me crying...and I informed her because we all know how crazy she is....and she did your work..."..Avinash said while sitting down...and i looked at him....

"She insulted my parents again...and now she will have to pay the fucking price.... She's a fucking idiot...clinging onto me...it's been six fucking months...and she just can't get over me..."..i said and took a sip of my whisky.......

"Why are you helping me so much...and what's going on between you and Siya..".. I asked him and saw the colour drain out of his face....

"Siya cheated on me...with that bastard Michael... Apparently Michael was in India for some buisness and she went to meet him...i caught them together in the hotel room..."...he said and looked away....i looked at him with a perplexed expression...

"And how the fuck did you know where Siya was..?..".. i asked him and took a sip of my scotch

"She was behaving weirdly since some days...i followed her and caught them both together...I..i mean I thought she had moved on from Michael....but she never fucking did...

That's why I didn't wanted you to marry your wife...because marriages take you no where...look at me...Siya has broken my fucking heart....

Also i respect you because it isn't easy establishing such a big empire alone...You are my friend and I cannot ever forget how much you've helped me....."..he said and looked away....

"Siya was in college with us...and she broke up with Michael....check again...but i need  to fucking tell you I don't need your fucking help...I can handle Sara alone..."..i told him and he looked at me nodding...

"How is she...I mean how is your wife..."..Avinash asked me and i rolled my eyes..."Just a fucking tag for six months.."..i said and he laughed...

"Shanaya told me she is 'beautiful as a glass barbie'...is she..?"..Avinash asked me imitating Shanaya's irritating voice...

I showed him the bird and he laughed...."Prepare for the meeting...i want to acquire the London deal..."..i said and sent him away....