👑TWENTY👔

Check out some awesome reels and edits of your favourite characters on my Instagram page❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SARA'S POV:-

Rajveer got up glaring at me and mummy ji and threw away the glass near me....and went out while glaring at me..where i gave him my sweetest smile.....

His father went after him looking angry and i gulped....

I didn't wanted him to get scolded...

I looked around and understood that people were talking about us and saw Mummy ji was close to tears....

Rajveer ko to main theek karungi baad main...

(I will see Rajveer later..)

"Arre main bhi kitni buddhu hu.... vo mujhe na Rajveer bolkar gaye the ki unko ek call karni hai zaroori...abhi aajaenge...itni baate mat karo sab aur meri mummy ko pareshaan bhi mat karo....Varna jaante nhi ho abhi mujhe...."..i said and everyone started laughing......Mummy ji smiled at me with tears in her eyes and i kissed her cheek....

(Arre i am so crazy....Rajveer told me that he had to make an important call...he will be back...don't talk this much and don't irritate my mummy...or you all don't know me.....)

Rajveer came back with his father after some time looking rough and angry...looking everywhere other than me....and we performed the remaining rituals.....and believe me I understand why he is so angry....and i rolled my eyes.....

RAJVEER'S POV:-

My fucking head was aching due to pain and irritation...

Not once this idiotic dummy kept her mouth closed in the car....the car was fucking suffocating me....

And on top of it her stupid lies about her dating life were damn irritating...i don't understand how people come to fucking like her....

Her obnoxious excitement for this sham wedding was rubbing me off in a negetive way...and to have a smoke but also the main reason was to get away from this idiot i came out of home...

I was smoking when i heard dad's voice...."Why are you behaving this way Rajveer....you accepted to marry her....what is your problem..."..dad said and i clenched my fist....

"My problem is you all..."..i shouted and saw dad looking at me with wide eyes...

"Look dad...just leave me the fuck alone...i am already disturbed...."..i said and clenched my fist trying to contain my anger...

"Rajveer please everyone is here...for your parents sake... atleast don't make a scene....i request you..."..dad said and i clenched my fist and went back inside... performing all the rituals just to get out of this fucking mess.....

I was going towards my room with that idiot following me when that stupid Sakshi along with my other cousins came in between...