👑SIXTEEN👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

Suddenly out of nowhere...she again fucking shouted..."You don't have any manners...."

and I again closed my eyes...fuck being alone...

"What the hell is your problem...stop shouting..."..I growled at her and she looked at me with narrowed eyes...

"Mehmaan aaye hai milne unse paani waani pucha..nhi bas kaam kaam kaam...Mumma ne kuch sikhaaya hai ya nhi"..she said and I looked at her incredously

(Guests have come to meet you did you serve anything...only work work work.. didn't your mother teach you anything..)

"Ab idhar aao aur mujhe paani pilao...mujhe pyaas lagi hai"..she said and sat on my bed crossing her legs... getting comfortable....

(Now come here and make me drink water...i am thirsty...)

"Shutup...just drink water and leave...I have work how many times should I tell you..."..I told her being irritated...

"Yaar mere haatho par mehendi hai...please na pilaado paani...itna nhi kar sakte...itni chhoti si baat poori nhi kar rahe shaadi ke baad jab main kuch bolungi to aap to sunoge hi nhi...meri ek baat samajh lo boss...ye sab mere saath nhi chalega...aagayi samajh..jo main bolu karna hi padega"..she continued speaking and I cursed mentally and rolled my eyes....

(There is henna on my hands...please make me drink water....can't you do this much...you're not fulfilling my small requests then i think you'll not at all listen to me after marriage... understand one thing boss...this can't continue... whatever I say you have to do...do you understand..)

she won't fucking leave unless I make her drink water...I filled water in a glass and sat near her....and brought the glass near her lips....she smiled at me and took a sip....

"Rajveer oh my god I forgot it..open the camera of your phone....take a selfie...I'll upload this picture on my Instagram...."..she said and sat straight...

"shakal kya dekh rahe ho meri kabhi khoobsurat ladki nhi dekhi kya...photo lo..."..she said and I kept looking at this strange item sitting beside me....

(Why are you looking at my face haven't you seen a beautiful girl ever....take my picture...)

"offo kuch kaam nhi karte"..she said and with her fingertip set a timer on my phone's camera and took her selfie...with my hand coming in between...

(Offo..you can't do anything..)

"theek se nahi aayi aap to aaye hi nhi dobara lete hai ruko.."..she said and I threw my phone away...."Sara now you're really getting on my nerves..just get the fuck out..."..I said and she looked at me sadly...almost with tears...

(Picture isn't proper...let's take it again...)

"itna miss kar rhi thi main aapko aur aap aise bol rhe ho mujhe....ptaa hai kal hamari shaadi hai aur mera birthday bhi hai...time btaao...ohhhhh...12 baj gaye...wish karo mujhe jaldi wish karo"...she said looking at me with a stupid smile....

(I was missing you so much and you're saying this...you know we are getting married and it's my birthday tomorrow...check the time.. it's midnight......wish me fast..)

"happy birthday...now go...."..I wished her because this was her last birthday she would be celebrating with me.....I thought and smirked.....and she again smiled at me....