👑THIRTY-FOUR👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

"Tell him to prepare the contract and add all the clauses that I mentioned...I want Giovanni to sign the same tomorrow itself...and tell the staff to be prepared in 10 minutes....I need the presentation on the Dubai project in the conference room..."...I said dismissing my secretary while my mind was immersed in files...

2 days...2 fucking days went since my fucking argument with dad and not once did he call me...Mom did call but all she did was to cry....asking me to come back and talk to dad...at least take that useless girl back with me to Delhi....

My mood was fucking off since Mom and Dad left.....I did want my parents to go back to Chandigarh leaving me and snotty alone so that I could manipulate her but not like this...things just got out of hands.....I thought smoking

All this is because of that fucking idiot...She was the one who kept filling fucking nonsense in dad's brain and I just erupted on my father....She has been calling me everyday every half an hour leaving voice notes and messages....and I've been ignoring them...not reading or listening to one...

"All prepared for the meeting..."...Avinash asked me entering my office and I nodded...."Listen Rajveer just talk to uncle and aunty....they are your parents obviously they'll get normal with you...you are getting affected because of it"..he said while I sat with my eyes closed..."Mom's hell bent on taking that idiot's side...let them be for a few days..."...I said and continued smoking...

"But Rajveer your dad still holds half of the shares..."..he was saying when I glared at him..."Don't you dare interfere in our personal fucking matter...Nothing will happen to his shares...they'll ultimately come to me..."...I said getting up going to the conference room while he nodded gulping....

The meeting started and went on for 2 fucking hours...Snotty was calling me continuously so I switched off my phone getting fucking irritated because of her...I even ignored the fucking landline...knowing that mom would have given her my office numbers so that she can fuck my brain up.....

I entered my office banging the door shut when my chair rotated...."Mr. Khanna Mrs. Khanna ko hello nhi bologe..."....Snotty said getting up from my fucking chair coming towards me while I clenched my fist angrily...throwing fucking daggers at her...ignoring how fucking sexy she looked

(Mr.Khanna won't you say Hello to Mrs.Khanna..)

)