👑THIRTEEN👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

"Don't cry my love...even if you'll fail...you can try again next year...You know your dad will always support you..."... Snotty's father said while she was crying hysterically hugging him...

"I'm serious Sara..if you'll fail there is no marriage...i can't tolerate your insolence...your dad has spoilt you rotten..."..her mom growled and snotty hid behind her father...

Since this news of result announcement has come...snotty has only been crying...and i am enjoying watching her...and also fucking eagerly waiting for tomorrow....her result announcement...but not for her stupid birthday....

Who the fuck cries on their result announcement..

Snotty does Rajveer...my mind replied and I smirked...

"Okay daddy...Thank you for your support...I worked very hard this time so I think I will pass too..."..Snotty said wiping her tears... looking at her mother with narrowed eyes...

God...just... fail her...

"But daddy if I'll fail my birthday would be spilled.....how will I enjoy my haldi.....my marriage to Rajveer would be cancelled...it will broke Rajveer's heart.."...she said and again started to cry....

"You worry about your result... not his heart...i am giving you a warning..."..her mother said and left from there...

"It's spoilt.and break ..."..I said and she looked at me with anger...and i smirked...

Fuck I'll be the happiest person on this planet if my heart breaks..or no wait...broke....i thought and rolled my eyes...

"Saru Rajveer will marry you...now stop crying...I know you'll pass with flying colours..." My mom said and i looked at her angrily...fuck..the whole universe including my mom is against me...

"Okay aunty...I am not crying...By crying i would spoilt my makeup...and also i don't look good crying...and i am not a bird...i cannot fly....Aunty is flying a new colour...I'll buy a new dress of that colour....

My classmate Kartik says Sara you are so beautiful....."..she again started and fuck...it was my chance to rush the fuck out of here...

"I have to make an important call...I'll be back..."..i said and came out....

Fuck...i needed a fucking smoke...My life was reaching a dead end and i feel like a fucked up miser that wouldn't do anything....

It's been four days since we are staying at Chandigarh and mom forces me daily to come at Snotty's place to meet her even though I want to stay at our ancestral home....

Mine and Snotty's parents were doing all the preparations of fucking ruining my life and I have to be blinded due to my company shares

I have to marry that stupid Snotty and that is the utmost sacrifice I've ever fucking made...or am going to ever make...