👑EIGHTEEN👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

One sham was over and another was left...i thought and took a sip of my scotch while getting ready...

My mood was bloody off...so I took a meeting and basically shouted at all my employees.... anything to take my mind off that bloody crazy girl....

Despite accepting this fucking marriage....there is a bitter taste in my mouth... because of the simple fact...i hate that fucking idiot......

Atleast Shanaya and me had some things in common...like our taste for expensive alcohol and wine...she was a model and was extremely classy and poised...

Smoking habits...me and Shanaya both were chain smokers...knew the same people and attended the same social events...

The most important was the sex...there was a lot of steamy sex involved...and even though i never gave her my heart...she did...which led to our abrupt end...i thought and took a sip...

"Rajveer...beta see who is there to see you..."..my mom said and i looked away...i wasn't talking to my parents too....they were the supporters of that idiot... obviously...my mom would die for her....

"Aunty I'll see him...don't worry..."..Avinash said and my mom smiled lightly at him and went away....

The first thing I did was to punch that asshole..."what the hell man that hurt..."...he said wiping the blood from the corner of his lips...