👑NINETEEN👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

I was feeling out of place from my own fucking wedding

Everything was getting on my nerves and obviously not to forget my obnoxious and unwanted wife

She was talking continuously without a fucking break and my head was fucking bursting with nerves...

Six months are actually like a fucking lifetime for me now... because my hate has only increased for her after this marriage...

She was eating food like a maniac currently...or to be precise...like someone who has been kept locked for most of her life and just discovered food...

"Kya butter chicken hai kasam se mujhe na Aisa lag rha hai ki main marr hi gayi hu khaa kar..."..she said and everyone laughed whereas i felt flustered...

(Wow the butter chicken is so nice i feel i have died eating it..)

I am not so lucky that she'll die so soon...

Suddenly she started crying..."Daddy i will miss you so much I don't want to go with Rajveer i want to stay with you..."..she said crying...and yes...

Snot came out of her nose again....and she was eating her food....Fuck...i got up in lightening speed and rushed out to the bathroom to get away from my horrified imaginations....ignoring everyone....not wanting to barf infront of all.... although a part of me wanted to barf on snotty just to showcase the hatred i share for her....

Fuck my fucking life..

I splattered water on my face and took deep breaths to calm the fuck down...

Everyone's played their fucking games...now the time is mine...I'll play mind games with her now...and six months would be the end of us...i promised and lighted up my cigarette...

When i came back snotty was still fucking crying...and i looked away...as if i do fucking care...

"Daddy i no to want Delhi...i want here..."... she said crying while hugging her father.....

"No daddy...Rajveer go alone and i will stay here...daddy please i love you...no send me..."..she said and i looked at her...

"We all have responsibilities Saru...look even i came to this home after marrying your daddy...so did Rajveer's mom...now this is your chance to take all the responsibilities of their home....my love and you should always love and respect everyone..."..her mother said and i rolled my fucking eyes....

"I think Sara can stay with her parents for some more days...i don't have any problems..."..I said and that idiot smiled at me.. thinking i did this for her...whereas i did it for my fucking mental peace...