Chapter 6: This lot plays too dirty

"Ilovestudying": This guy X is in third place already.

"StudystudystudythatsallIdo": Almost caught up to second place.

"EnglishClassRep": Looks like there's gonna be a good show. Bets, anyone? I think this X is definitely a late bloomer. Dark horse among dark horses. And up till now he hasn't said anything. High and mighty to the end. Can tell at a glance that he's someone who does great things. Not a simple person.

"ForABetterTomorrow": What shall we wager?

"ServeTheHomeland": I wager a personal treasure. The fifth textbook, "Language," from 1982's middle school curriculum. You can only come across something like this by luck.

"Ilovestudying": He must be someone who spends all his time studying. Looks like he does nothing but study all day, so neither glory nor humiliation fazes him. He doesn't concern himself with any other entertainment. I feel extremely ashamed to even have the spare time to be chitchatting here.

"......"

Xie Yu had done questions for a good few nights. After getting onto the leaderboard, the user 'jsdhwdmaX' had become a hot conversation topic people didn't tire of.

To this group of players who loved to study, the leaderboard was like their class ranking. It was a symbol of glory and the goal to which they aspired. In their daily lives, they strove to become top students and encouraged themselves to follow in the footsteps of top students: read more, see more, memorize more, and do more.

A player's overall score in Question King Tournament was determined by their average score in the various subjects, so it was useless to only be good in one subject. The names on the leaderboards were all all-rounders, and the ranking had almost never changed since the beginning of the game.

In a single night, a newcomer had rushed up. This name, which was impossible to remember, was even changing its position on the leaderboard every day: he effortlessly climbed upwards, as if climbing a ladder.

"StudystudystudythatsallIdo": High and mighty, alright. Shameless already cast a long shadow in my heart. Now every time I see the system announcing someone PKing someone and losing, I'm just afraid the next words in the chat are going to be, "1 kill."

"EnglishClassRep": His record is 14 kills in a night. I feel like he's playing the wrong game [/tears running down face]

"ForABetterTomorrow": Damn, he's really that annoying? After PKing someone, he says in the chat, "1 kill 2 kills 3 kills?" Is he the Shameless I know?

"EnglishClassRep": It's him. Who else could it be? To tell the truth, I really want to know what he's trying to achieve by doing this.

"StudystudystudythatsallIdo": I don't know. How can mortals like us understand?

"Ilovestudying": Of all things, the most important is studying. Gossip is meaningless. Everyone, look at top student X. Come to room 4008. Waiting for your challenge.

The Question King hadn't come online very often after securing his territory, but his legend had still spread throughout the game.

Xie Yu occasionally glanced at the chat, and each time his understanding of 'Shameless' was renewed. So many tricks? This crazy person.

He did questions until it was past 2 a.m. and accepted several PK battles. After getting his points, he prepared to log off and go to sleep.

He had only slept several hours before being called awake at seven in the morning by Gu Xuelan. "The tutor is almost here! Tidy up, tidy up and wash up, then come down and eat breakfast. Quickly."