Chapter 103: Get over here. Didn't you want me to deal with you?

"You need dealing with?"

"That'll depend on how you want to deal with me. For instance, if it's fighting on the bed..."

Xie Yu didn't retract his hand, leaving it trapped under He Zhao's.

Then he lowered his eyes and leaned down without a second word. Different from the furtive kiss earlier that day on the courtyard under everyone's eyes, this kiss was harsh without any attempt to hide it.

All remaining words were extinguished between their interlocking lips and teeth.

Xie Yu opened his mouth a little, revealing a row of small teeth. As if in revenge, he bit the corner of He Zhao's mouth.

He Zhao had been teased to the point of losing his rationality. He moved his hands upward along the waist of the person in his arms, his hand half-hidden by the hem of Xie Yu's vest. At the bite, he couldn't hold back a hiss.

Outside, in the corridor, people were walking to and fro.

Someone seemed to have lost something. There was a commotion.

"Is it over there?"

"I didn't see it. Look over there again. Quick, before the lights go out."

"......"

The footsteps continued intermittently.

Separated from it by the door, Xie Yu couldn't help his breathing growing shallower, all the nerves in his body dialed up to their highest sensitivity. He Zhao held onto his waist and moved upward and Xie Yu felt his temperature rise where the hands touched.

"You're hard."

Xie Yu half-opened his eyes. Seeing that he had bitten a suggestive mark on the corner of He Zhao's mouth, he said hoarsely, "You're not much better off."

Last time hadn't gone so well.

It had been both of their first times. He Zhao hadn't known how to treat his partner and he hadn't been completely relaxed, either.

But they were both at the age where their blood ran hot. Often they couldn't control themselves and as they messed around, sparks turned into fire.

He Zhao was still worried. He had filled in the gaps in his knowledge by looking online, but putting it into practice was another matter. "Did it really hurt?"

Ever since he was young, Xie Yu did not let out a frown even when he got injured. He had a high pain tolerance and previously when he had said it hurt, it was mostly because he hadn't slept well all night and was more frustrated than anything. "It wasn't so bad."

"Actually, I hurt too."

He Zhao coughed awkwardly and said, "You were too tight."

By the time He Zhao had finished speaking, Xie Yu had taken off his shirt. His hand rested at He Zhao's waist and he reached for his waistband.

Xie Yu's upper body was bare and beneath his narrow, exquisite collarbones the V-line of his pelvis disappearing into his waistband. As Xie Yu moved, the red string on his wrist slid downward a little, the red bean coming to rest on the jut of his wristbone.

It was nearly summer, but the nights had still been on the cooler side.

Xie Yu had intended to undo He Zhao's waistband, but now his hands wandered inappropriately through the material, touching a certain place. He raised his eyes and said, "Get over here. Didn't you want me to deal with you?"

He Zhao supported himself against the side of the bed and felt his throat grow tight.

Xie Yu caught him off guard by taking initiative and all his self-control crumbled away.