Chapter 61: It's boring if you're around

Neither of them knew who moved closer to the other first. When they came back to their senses, one of He Zhao's hands was resting on Xie Yu's waist and he couldn't help pulling him closer.

His masculine frame was solid and his temper was harsh, but other places were unbelievably soft.

Xie Yu was kissed so much he couldn't speak and could only push at He Zhao weakly. He cursed, his words hoarse and his tone dropping at the end: not forceful at all. "He Zhao, were you born in the year of the dog?"

The space behind the door was not large enough for two people, and certainly not two tall boys.

He Zhao drew closer and closer, closing the distance between them by half. Xie Yu almost couldn't breathe, his back hurting where it pressed up against the wall.

A kiss, so be it—but he liked biting, too.

Xie Yu felt a faint pain at the corner of his mouth—He Zhao had probably broken skin.

This sort of thing, hiding from everyone to kiss in an empty classroom, felt quite taboo and very audacious.

After making out for a while Xie Yu wanted to let go, but when their gazes met, they both saw the other trying very hard to regain a hold of the emotions they had long lost control of and couldn't suppress any more.

"Just a while longer." He Zhao pulled Xie Yu back again, leaned down, and touched Xie Yu's nose with his lips. "I haven't kissed you enough."

How could he possibly have gotten enough? When he saw how his little friend's eyes clouded over at his kisses, he didn't want to let go.

"You call that kissing?"

"My skills could be improved." He Zhao's lips moved several centimeters lower, landing on the corner of Xie Yu's mouth. "...Need to practice."

He Zhao's voice dropped and his breath fell onto Xie Yu's ears very invitingly as he coaxed his little friend. They were dangerously close and Xie Yu nearly lost control.

Just then, footsteps came from the far end of the corridor, followed by a voice that seemed to be drawing closer. "Why isn't this classroom door shut?"

"......"

The student council was spot-checking classrooms for cleanliness.

Aside from classes, Erzhong also held many other activities. To enrich students' extracurricular lives, the student council not only had to regularly check that the classrooms were clean, they also had to organize poetry reading contests, debate competitions, and so on and so forth... wherever they were needed, they would go.

Xie Yu stared at He Zhao's face inches from his own and thought they had landed themselves in a thorny situation.

"Shall we just run out?"

"Jump out the window." He Zhao had no confidence, either, even though he had done much more ridiculous things before. "It's cooler?"

The student council members dawdled by the door with their checklists for a long time but didn't enter. "It looks clean enough. Maybe the student on duty hasn't left yet... let's continue on for now and see."

A terrifying situation but there was no real danger.

Wan Da was in the classroom, doing homework as he waited for He Zhao to bring him his milk tea. He had already finished his homework for one subject but his milk tea still had not arrived. "What's taking so long? If I went out and bought some I'd have come back twice over already."