Chaoter 66: Don't love me. It's pointless

The subject line of the email read: Face the college exams and escape low scores.

He Zhao put his pen down and glanced at the sender field. He didn't know them. The QQ email account was newly created, and not on his friends list.

His first thought was that it was spam.

When school had started, He Zhao had put down his own phone number as the parental contact number.

Who knew where after-school tutors got students' personal information. Every few days he received annoying texts, and the advertisements got even more aggressive during exam season. Hello, parent of He Zhao. This is XXX College Exam Prep Class. We understand how your child is doing in school and sincerely recommend our 80-day boot camp. Our capable teachers will tutor your child one-on-one...

At the entrance to Erzhong, various tutoring organizations also distributed flyers and occasionally conducted surveys.

The last time he had gone out with Xie Yu to eat, he had run into one.

Several people holding clipboards stood at the gates, looking around. Seeing the two students emerge from the restaurant around the corner, they had approached. "Hello, can you..."

Xie Yu instantly replied, "No."

They had stood there stunned for a while. They had probably never met someone like him.

Nevertheless, they refused to give up, and tried again. "If we could have a moment, we are..."

"I don't want to know," Xie Yu said. "Can you move? You're blocking the road."

Remembering this, He Zhao wanted to laugh again. He thought, My little friend must be salespeople's worst nightmare.

He didn't even give them a chance to finish.

He really was chilly.

He Zhao opened the email expecting it to be spam, but it was not quite the 80-day boot camp advertisement he had expected.

—It really was an email containing study materials.

Without a single word of advertisement.

The email consisted of several sections organized by subject, covering the contents on the main exam. The guides were very straightforward and logical, without a single unnecessary word.

He Zhao glanced at it twice and didn't notice anything complicated. It looked like a guide for bad students to learn the basics.

In sum, this was a near-perfect foundational guide.

Xie Yu had stayed up all night compiling the critical points of each subject for He Zhao and was about to go to sleep, but his head had just hit the pillow when the class group chat exploded again.

At the head of his bed, his phone vibrated several times.

[He Zhao]: @v=s*h, study rep, what are you doing?

[v=s*h ]: I'm memorizing English words.

[Luo Wenqiang]: Study rep, what time is it? You're still fighting?

[v=s*h ]: It's still early. You sleep so early? I can't sleep, and the more I read the more energy I have.

[Luo Wenqiang]: All right, that's enough. You're the most impressive.

[He Zhao]: No, I mean what did you email me in the middle of the night for?

Xue Xisheng had no idea what was happening.

[v=s*h ]: What email?

[He Zhao]: Study guide?

[v=s*h]:?