Extra 2

The term "selling insurance" has long been derided by the third class.

At first, Xie Yu initiated it, "You filled this in?"

"Thousands of choices, very strong."

When He Zhao returned to school, he was wearing casual clothes with a pair of sandals on his feet. After filling in the volunteers in the computer room, he said, "I have saved the name I signed for you. Wait until the ge name is recorded in history 一一"

It is also famous in history.

Xie Yu couldn't listen, and interrupted, "It's strong enough. Selling insurance, the rising sun industry is booming."

"..."

Even though she said that, Xie Yu couldn't help but repeatedly see the wishes they filled, hers and He Zhao.

He didn't know what he saw 一一

"Losers or losers," Wanda bowed, exclaiming, "Double Hero Tsinghua, kill for the sake of making money. I can brag about the two of you for life."

He Zhao smiled and slapped him: "What are you filling?"      

"Guess what?"

Wanda, like most people, filled a school near town A, near home.

Xie Yu took a look and found that his profession was perfect for him, and joked: "Ah, paparazzi."

Wanda: "I'm a media reporter!"

By taking each decisive step, the way forward for this group of people becomes clearer.

But the confusion when they were just in their third year of middle school, and the unbearable future ... this immature state of mind was also a treasure worth cherishing on the journey to growth.

Xie Yu thought to himself, whether it was him, He Zhao, or a group of people in Class 3, the similarity on this path was probably sincere gratitude: Fortunately, they fell together at that time.

Fortunately, they fell at that moment.

After a pause, he took a detour to see this sight.

Xie Yu thought about this until he finished eating, so he returned the lunch box.                

Professor Yang also mentioned the introduction of girlfriends once. The old man is an understanding person. After that, the other girls who had some ideas, broke their minds, blew the central air conditioner quietly, shivered in the cold every day, no longer fantasized about being an 'AC terminator', and stuck the central air conditioner in their pockets.

Xie Yu smiled and said, "So holding a grudge?"

"Remember. I remember not only grudges, but everything to do with you."

Sao- ge it seemed callous and not trivial, but he is a "big heart". Once he found out something about his girlfriend, he was not very generous.

Can't be generous.

He wanted to draw a circle around Xie Yu, then write the words: Mine!

If there was extra land, he would add another sentence: Who moves, who dies!

Has passed. The two of them walked side by side to the dormitory building.

"Go to bed early."

"You sleep early too."

He Zhao waited until she answered, but she was still reluctant to let go, and hugged her for a while. He didn't worry about being seen by others.

"Do you remember that Lao Tang told us earlier that he would do whatever he wanted to do at the university."