Chapter 5

Evianna's POV

Now you see, the German and Greek Mafia are enemies since both of them don't agree on each others' principle. The Germans are involved in sex trafficking while the Greek has always made it their mission to destroy those places. Hence why they do not get along.

After escaping the hell hole, we went to Greece as it was the safest we felt and we would be able to stay under the radar knowing the German's will not attack in the Greek's territory.

After a year of living on the streets, a man came up to us as he caught us trying to steal their food in his club. Turns out the club was owned by the Greek Mafia and the man that came up to us was none other than the Don himself, Milo Kastellano. He offered us a place to stay as he said there was no way he could've live with the fact that four kids were living on his street.

We were sceptical at first. I mean who wouldn't. When you have been living with the German's for years and you're on the enemy's territory, you feel like you're about to get attacked. But all that suspicion cleared out once we got to know each other. Milo Kastellano was the first guy to see potential in us and accepted us for who we are even after we told him about our past. He trained us to be world known assassins so that we can protect ourselves from danger and to avoid the German's.

His family accepted us with open arms. Agnes, Milo's wife, treated us normally as she would with her 3 sons, Adonis, Ares and Alastair. All of them have become my brother and they treat me like a sister. Sometimes, our relationship makes me miss my real brothers but I am grateful that I was given true brothers who love me for me and are always there for me. They do not replace them but they do fill in the void that I have in my heart.

After a minute of tense silence he answered. "Yes it is". That made the four of us glare at the table with our fists balled up so tight that our knuckles were turning white. The Kastellano's were looking at us with worry as they know it is a topic that we try to avoid since it brings up unwanted memories.

"Apparently, the Germans has been messing with the Italians for years and it became worse when they attacked their house and caused a huge loss to the Italian Mafia," Adonis explained.

Since Μπαμπάς stepped down a year ago, Adonis is now the Don of the Greek Mafia and Ares is his second in command. Ares is still known as an assassin called φονιάς while Alastair is known as the Greek Mafia's hacker called Verace.

(killer)

"What did the Italian Mafia lose that made them have an ongoing war with the Germans," Ana asked intrigued.

"The Germans kidnapped their mafia princess, the only daughter to be born after decades into the Italian Mafia," Adonis said with a hint of anger towards the German for doing such a cruel thing to the Italians.

"So the alliance is to help bring down the Germans and help them find their lost princess?," Alastair thought out loud.

"Ναί, it would be nice to see them get their princess back. I heard that they have become more ruthless since the kidnapping," Adonis said.

(yes)

The table became quiet as everyone pondered on the nightmare that the Italians must have gone through.

Giovanni asked a question that made my heart beat faster.

"What are their names," Gio asked hesitantly, unsure if asking about their names could cause any good. I know that Gio and I are Italians but both of us never bothered to know about the Italian Mafia as we know that our family died.

"The Romano's," Μπαμπάς answered. What the fuck.

(dad)

My head snapped towards Μπαμπάς's direction so fast that I was afraid I would get a whiplashed. A quiet "what" left my lips before I could even process what was going on.

"Γοητεία, what's wrong," Adonis asked, concerned with the way that I reacted.

(charm)

I never told them what my real last name was. As I said, we were all still on the run. I go by Evianna Knight or Evianna Rose. At school, my name is registered under Evianna Rose. In the system, Evianna Knight is a multimillionaire who owns a jewellery company called Daritone. No one has seen her face as people know that she is still under 18. I have no intention in revealing my identity as I like the way life is right now, away from the public's eye. This way it'll be harder for them to trace me as I am under an alias.

"That's my name," I whispered. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me. I said it louder to make sure everyone heard me.

"I am a Romano. My name is Evianna Rose Romano".