Chapter 32

Adonis' POV

It's been a few weeks since Evie went into a coma. Everyone has been visiting her every day, talking to her while she's in a coma. We spent most of our time with her and it's rare to see her room empty.

My family has been getting closer to the Romanos. Even though they are her biological family, they included us in everything knowing that it will make Evie happy. I couldn't be more grateful to have my γοητεία with me.

(charm)

The reason I call her γοητεία is because ever since she arrived, she has been my lucky charm and sidekick. She knows what she wants and is driven to do whatever it takes to ensure her loved ones are safe. Her dominating and leadership aura helps us get the mafia in order. Even though I'm the don, having her input has always benefited the mafia for the best and the other members looked up to her. Plus, having her in the family makes the payback pranks towards my brothers more brutal.

Ezekiel and I have been talking and turns out we have many things in common. We're both the dons and having it pass down to us at such a young age made us have a better understanding towards one another. Our siblings are also bonding with one another and I know that they're all just waiting for Evie to join them.

Last week, Angelo brought the German bastard he captured to one of my warehouse and they've been torturing him for answers. Although, he hasn't said anything indicating that he is tougher than we thought.

Gabriel has been with Evie's side ever since he arrived. He looks rough. I don't think he's been taking care of himself and I know once Evie wakes up she's going to give me a handful.

I understood why Gabe left but seeing Evie broke made me mad at him. He should've told her in a better way and not just up and left. It hurt to see my μικρή αδελφή like that.

(baby sister)

"Boss, the bastard decided to talk but only to the person in charge," one of my men said. Giving him a nod, I took my phone out and decided to call Ezekiel. I'm sure he wants to have some fun with the person that is related to the person who hurt our baby sister.

"Γεια, big man," Ezekiel said strolling into my office which made me roll my eyes at the name. He's been doing this to purposely rile me up which is slowly working. I wonder what would happen if I just shot him in the leg.

(hi)

"Evie would kill you for doing that," he said smugly, making me realise I said that out loud.

"Well, she would understand my point of view since her brother is a pain in my ass," I retorted, making him playfully glare at me.

"Anyways, why did you call me here," he asked, getting comfortable in his seat.

"The bastard decided to talk. I thought you would like to join me in having some fun," I smirked at him.

Once the words sunken in, his eyes darken and a sadistic smile formed on his face, "Well then, let's go have some fun," he said.

"Let me inform Gabriel. I'm sure he wants a part of it. Especially when it's related to someone who's hurting his girlfriend." I said making Ezekiel whined, "Do we have to invite him,"

I just laughed at his childlike manner, "I know you Romano boys don't like the thought of Evie having a boyfriend and believe me so do I. I wanted to slice his throat when I first found out but after a while I accepted the fact that my γοητεία is all grown up. I've seen the way Gabe treats her and he treats her like she's his world. I see how happy she is when he shows up unexpectedly and how her eyes light up when someone mentions him. She deserves everything and if it's with Gabe then I couldn't be more happy," I told him which made him sigh.