Chapter 39

Evianna's POV

Tonight is the night where we'll be going to the club that Trent Lindt will be at. From the ongoing messages between Trent and the unknown person, we know that Trent will be exchanging some drugs to the person. What we don't know is what Trent will get in return.

My guess is that it'll be a stripper who'll satisfy his need. Men. easy.

Ana and I are dressing up for the mission as Ana will also be undercover as well. We don't know who the other person is, so if one of us can get Trent's attention, maybe the other person will get the unknown person's attention. From there we can get our answers faster and kill them faster. Win win.

"My girls look beautiful," μαμά said as she came into the room with mum and mama.

"Si, you both look amazing," mum said kissing my temple.

"The boys are going to kill people, you know that right,' mama said, making Ana and I smirked at each other.

"That's the whole purpose, no?," Ana asked innocently, making me chuckle.

"Why else would we dress up this pretty?," I ask continuing making the three women shake their heads at our antics.

"Well, Gabe and Nathan will have to be restrained tonight. You wouldn't be able to leave the house if they weren't," mama said, making Ana and I groan.

"But you will convince all the men right?," I asked, looking at the three of them.

"Yes, we will. Now let's go. They're all waiting downstairs,"  μαμά said and winked before all of them left.

"We look hot girl," Ana said making me nod.

"You know, when we start flirting with people, they're all going to hear it," I said making her smirk.

"Well, at least I know the sex after is going to be great," she said making my eyes wide.

"Ana," I hit her arm, making her laugh.

I smirked at her and she looked at me confused, "So you're going to go for it with Nathan huh," I asked, wiggling my eyebrows at her blush.

"I like him. He's treated me good," she murmured, making me soften at her.

"I'm happy you're happy Ana. But if he ever hurts you, just know that Ryan, Gio and I will be the first to hurt him," I said, making her laugh.

"I know. I might just cut his balls out first before leaving him to you guys. A girl has to have her fun," she said, making us both laugh at her logic.

We made sure all the weapons that are strapped under our dresses are secured before leaving the room. As we were going down the stairs, we saw all of their attention on us.

"Please tell me that you'll change," Alex said, making both of us shake our heads.

"Wear a jacket?," Ares added, making both of us look at him with a 'really' look.

"Dad?," Ethan whined, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Uh, leave your sister alone. She can take care of herself. You look beautiful, principessa," he said after receiving a glare from mum making me internally smirk.

Gabe came up to me to give me a hug, "You look ravishing, mi amor. Too bad I have to kill people for looking at you right? I wonder what's under the dress?," he whispered and bit my ear at the end, making me smack his chest, causing him to chuckle.

I see Nathan's hand around Ana's waist smirking at a flustered Ana making me smirk at her. She sees me looking at her and mouthed 'the sex tonight' and making her eyes wide making me laugh while the rest look at me in confusion.