Chapter 21

Antonio's POV

I was doing some paperwork regarding the hospital to finalise some equipment when I heard someone screaming. Evie.

When I heard my sorellina screaming my heart stopped. We just got her back, she can't get kidnapped again.

I slammed my door open to head to her room when I see my brothers doing the same thing. Everyone had their weapons in hand towards Evie's room.

Alex slammed Evie's door open and ran to her side. She was screaming and thrashing around. Tears were flowing down her eyes and she sounds like she's trying to beg for someone to stop. My heart aches at the sight.

Her cries were getting more hysterical and my brothers looked in pain to see her like this. What did she actually go through?

Mum and dad entered the room and was trying to see what was happening. "What's happening to her?," dad asked worriedly.

"She's having a nightmare," Ethan said, causing mum to tear up and dad trying to comfort her.

"Evie wake up," Ezra said softly trying to wake her up.

There was a tiny pause and we thought she was going to wake up but she started screaming again, "Stop, it hurts!" and was thrashing around her bed.

I looked at Ethan and Alex to see their eyes hold fury while Ezra and Elias had tears in their eyes. Ezekiel has his jaw clenched indicating he was angry. We're lucky that Emilio's and mum and dad's room is on the other side of the house meaning Emi wouldn't have to witness this. It's for the best.

"Stella please wake up," Ethan said desperately, using her nickname.

"Let go... please!," she was begging for her life and I can feel my heart breaking.

Zeke yelled "Evianna wake up," which caused her eyes to snap open and she sat up straight breathing heavily.

Everyone was keeping an eye on her to see what her next move was.

She looked around frantically assessing where she was until she landed on Zeke, "Zeke," she whispered looking at him with new tears and before I knew it Zeke was hugging her while she sobbed in his chest.

"Shh, you're okay. You're safe," Zeke comforted her and gave her a kiss on her temple.

After a while, she calmed down. He released her and she leaned on the headboard with her eyes closed.

I take that as my cue to hug her. I couldn't hold it anymore. I just needed to comfort my baby sister.

Evianna's POV

I can't believe I woke them up. Stupid nightmares.

My eyes are closed while I'm trying to calm myself from the nightmare. I was tired from everything.

I feel someone hugging me and when I opened my eyes I see Tony hugging me tightly. I hugged him back with the same effort feeling the warmth and safety he was providing.

"I was worried about you, Evie," he whispered and kissing my forehead.

I gave him a small smile. I couldn't respond. My throat hurts from all the screaming. I think mum realised it as she gave me a glass of water.

"Principessa, can you tell us what was happening in your dream?," dad asked softly.

I tense but relaxed when I felt Tony rubbing one of my hand in small circles to calm me down. My other hand was fidgeting with the ring he gave me.

"Mas- Ben and S-sir were hurting me," I whispered.

"How was he hurting you?," Elias asked, gritting his teeth.